Preslav Borukov

1 minute ago, Geoffrey said:

Great news.

Hopefully next summer when he's got a year left on his deal the club don't prevent him from training with his peers or playing.

FFS, just once,once in an age could you give the club bashing a rest,he's signe d acontract YOU were hinting he wouldn't.......................smile,the sun's still shining,although i'm sure you'll come up with some riposte that takes a massive shyte over who's responsible for global warming or summat !!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

Great news.

Hopefully next summer when he's got a year left on his deal the club don't prevent him from training with his peers or playing.

Hopefully next summer you’ll have taken that picture of Chansiri off your dart board 

• Haha 1

Getting tiresome beyond belief opening every thread on here these days and seeing some clown having a pop at the club ,either for bites, or genuinely with an agenda against the chairman 

George Hirst didn’t sign a contract because him and his representatives (if that includes his dad, quite frankly who cares) have had there pockets lined elsewhere, his conduct in requesting a new contract was deemed unacceptable by a man who hasn’t found a problem in spending big money and wages on several previous signings 

the ins and outs , and why’s and what ifs , have absolutely NOTHING to do with a promising young lad like Borukov signing his first professional deal!   I’ve seen this kid play and he looks like he’s got some serious potential , built like an ox and has scored plenty of goals at youth level and you know what ? I’m massively positive he can push on and get in the first team 

22 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

Great news.

awww bless, no more beans on toast for you at the Hirst Mansion now little mercenary has joined the hotbed of world football that is the Belgian second division  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Watson said:

I knew someone would soon find a negative.  

Mind your own business that's between him and the club unless they agree to publicise it.  

It's good news I just would like to know contract length, it's like undisclosed fees they have crept into the game.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 minute ago, Watson said:

How many would like their financial dealings made public?  

Exactly - I'm positive I dont want the tax knowing mine

* This was a poor attempt at humour - if you represent HMRC please speak to my accountant she will show you the books shes been laun - preparing.

1 minute ago, Watson said:

How many would like their financial dealings made public?  

You remember the good old days of the 90's when player deals were made public, contract lengths were mentioned, and dives only happened in swimming. Maybe I am reliving my youth.:picnic:

I heard today Rotherham were needing a keeper what do people think of loaning them Dawson, giving him a full season at Championship level but close enough we can keep an eye on him. It would aid his development playing every week.

5 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I heard today Rotherham were needing a keeper what do people think of loaning them Dawson, giving him a full season at Championship level but close enough we can keep an eye on him. It would aid his development playing every week.

He could yet be playing for us every week.

Edit: Hang on a minute - why are we discussing this in the Borukov thread!?

:duntmatter:

Edited by areNOTwhatTHEYseem
  • Haha 1