2018/19 Away Days

D403C0E7-50A1-4B27-AAF5-B84082B1BEE2.jpeg.6400749b7b5adf45b55de84af93222bd.jpeg

Can’t wait for the new season. 

Map of all all the teams in The Championship next year (courtesy of Wigans Twitter page). 

Guaranteed to have Swansea, Norwich and Brentford Away mid week. 

Looking forward to grounds I’ve not been to like WBA and Wigan. A shame Fulham is gone. Handful of half decent away days but there’s only so many times I can do Derby away and be surprised with us not coming back with a win in a flat pack.

Forest need to go back to the days of big away allocations, always a great day out.

On 31/05/2018 at 13:42, alanharper said:

Millwall away always seems to be midweek, it has been for our last 4 games there.  QPR has been midweek for 2 of the last 3 visits I think (technically 3 of 3 but last year was Easter Monday so OK for travelling)

There you go. QPR and Millwall away in midweek. Again. 

On ‎21‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 10:36, alanharper said:

There you go. QPR and Millwall away in midweek. Again. 

cant be a coincidence that we always get millwall  in mid week …..can clubs request that certain fixtures are always midweek ?though why millwall would pick on us I don't know 

On 26/06/2018 at 09:39, torryowl said:

cant be a coincidence that we always get millwall  in mid week …..can clubs request that certain fixtures are always midweek ?though why millwall would pick on us I don't know 

Police have insisted on this for years. 

I don't recall anything more than handbags at Millwall, sure they have the same at many games because...Millwall.

Pigs had trouble down there last season on a Saturday yet they still play there on a Saturday again this year. And they're fine with scheduling weekend home games this season and last season against Villa, pigs, Leeds, Cardiff,  Birmingham,  Sunderland etc. - oddly it's just us who get shunted to midweek every season.