Nuhiu felt unloved

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

I hope he signs, he's got more talent than he's given credit for, but lets not lose sight of what its about.

Anniversary year, been a f.ookin' shambles, still 28k turn up to watch a mean nowt match, against a team we have hardly got a flyin' f.ook for...no offense to Norwich, no doubt they feel the same about us.

Then out they trot, wife an' kids in tow, taking plaudits for pap..Loovens and Wallace..fair enough, nice touch and I fully appreciate their commitment and what they brought to the club...

But adthe..Honestly..................... "I feel unloved".....................really?

Well Adthe let me tell you what we f.ookin' feel like...

150th year..can't even give us the stripes, can't even get into the play offs, get stuffed at home by United, sack the f.ookin' manager, players who can't raise a trot without cracking a rib, cruciate, achilles whateverthef.ook!

Players taking a wage without any intention of giving owt back?, and Owls fans sat at home cos they can't ante up the prices.....

Yea its heartbreaking isn't it?

If I had been able to have my way...The players (apart from loovens and wallace) would have peopled the stands post match and clapped the f.ookin' fans as they trotted round the pitch

Post of year

Loovens got the same sort of abuse this year...Look at yesterday?

He got the reception he deserved, like wallace, who has also got criticism,

The fans appreciate it in the end..The rest of the stuff is momentary kneejerk stuff..In the moment disappointment at a wayward pass or scuffed shot.

Its the same as a player who makes a rash tackle..or a stupid decision..You look back....and think "Yea Could have done better"

Fans are no different, when they have time..They look at the whole picture and think..."Not so bad"..or whatever

2 hours ago, coopswfc76 said:

I hope the thick fans now realise there abuse and wee wee taking doe's make a difference.

I've heard some village idiots calling Nuhiu everything under the son in the past.

Problem is, your average football fan is as thick as a plank of shịt and always will be.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Loovens got the same sort of abuse this year...Look at yesterday?

He got the reception he deserved, like wallace, who has also got criticism,

The fans appreciate it in the end..The rest of the stuff is momentary kneejerk stuff..In the moment disappointment at a wayward pass or scuffed shot.

Its the same as a player who makes a rash tackle..or a stupid decision..You look back....and think "Yea Could have done better"

Fans are no different, when they have time..They look at the whole picture and think..."Not so bad"..or whatever

When you grow up you should think that your actions have consequences

I hope he signs, he's got more talent than he's given credit for, but lets not lose sight of what its about.

Anniversary year, been a f.ookin' shambles, still 28k turn up to watch a mean nowt match, against a team we have hardly got a flyin' f.ook for...no offense to Norwich, no doubt they feel the same about us.

Then out they trot, wife an' kids in tow, taking plaudits for pap..Loovens and Wallace..fair enough, nice touch and I fully appreciate their commitment and what they brought to the club...

But adthe..Honestly..................... "I feel unloved".....................really?

Well Adthe let me tell you what we f.ookin' feel like...

150th year..can't even give us the stripes, can't even get into the play offs, get stuffed at home by United, sack the f.ookin' manager, players who can't raise a trot without cracking a rib, cruciate, achilles whateverthef.ook!

Players taking a wage without any intention of giving owt back?, and Owls fans sat at home cos they can't ante up the prices.....

Yea its heartbreaking isn't it?

If I had been able to have my way...The players (apart from loovens and wallace) would have peopled the stands post match and clapped the f.ookin' fans as they trotted round the pitch

I agree about yesterday..i felt sad about the season as a whole and was suprised about everyone having their jollies in the sun..it was nearly a catastrophe.

How quickly people forget and it felt a little hypocritical..not that a third of those people turned up during the dark days.

Just now, HIGHERSTATE said:

I agree about yesterday..i felt sad about the season as a whole and was suprised about everyone having their jollies in the sun..it was nearly a catastrophe.

How quickly people forget and it felt a little hypocritical..not that a third of those people turned up during the dark days.

Times have changed mate.....

The season was f.ooked early doors...I think Owls fans simply saw the sunshine an' thought "Hey ho"....

Enjoyed yesterda,y a big crowd at Hillsborough in the sunshine is a sight in itself...

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

So you should..You should also realise that Actions mean more than words....

I dont really agree with that..

Actions can be recinded and denied but written words are tangible.

Nobody knows shakespeare referred to his wife as 'that tart indoors' ;)

Look at the sht that trump does and changes the truth

I know mate.We all have one sat near us, but the vast majority are heard, and its simply a groan of disappointment...its not a bloody character assasination....

We had one behind us two years ago who thought Liam Palmer was LLoyd Owusu all season....You can't do owt about it

There was an old bloke at the game yesterday. 

Must have been in his 70s had a whacky beard and hair combo going off...he may well have only been 42 and watching Wednesday had aged him really badly. 

In the second half, he became quite vocal and started berating the players. Bannan, in particular, was getting quite a lot of his attention.  

We got to about the 85th minute and Palmer comes on...the old bloke started shouting at him...

The only problem here was that it was Venancio on the ball :duntmatter:

At least he was entertaining though. The bloke I sat in front of at Reading was an absolute goon of the highest order. 

Adthe was cheating, Bannan, Reach were all terrible and he would do away with all the one-footed players in the squad. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Times have changed mate.....

The season was f.ooked early doors...I think Owls fans simply saw the sunshine an' thought "Hey ho"....

Enjoyed yesterda,y a big crowd at Hillsborough in the sunshine is a sight in itself...

Yea cant complain about yesterday..it did look beautiful..although for me it was bitter sweet..like all the good results weve had..im just glad its over now with no major damage

Edited by HIGHERSTATE

23 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

Problem is, your average football fan is as thick as a plank of shịt and always will be.

The other promble is, your average footballer is just as thick, so doesn't realise the above.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I dont really agree with that..

Actions can be recinded and denied but written words are tangible.

Nobody knows shakespeare referred to his wife as 'that tart indoors' ;)

Look at the sht that trump does and changes the truth

Well actions can't can they...If you break someones arm..How do you rescind that?

If you SAY you write "You are going to break someones arm"..and Don't?

How do you rescind the former?

Just askin'

2 hours ago, Lincs Owl said:

Unfortunately we have a boo boy element at the club.  Chris Brunt used to suffer it.  Adam Reach did and he's now player of the season.   Leon Clarke did and he was Championship top scorer for much of this season.

Even Carlton Palmer and Lee Chapman attracted ridiculous criticism.

Shame if Atdhe goes but I wouldn't blame him.   

If Owlstalk existed in 1989-90 you'd have read the great John Sheridan being at best, constructively criticised, at worst, verbally abused. We've always had to have a whipping boy. 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

There was an old bloke at the game yesterday. 

Must have been in his 70s had a whacky beard and hair combo going off...he may well have only been 42 and watching Wednesday had aged him really badly. 

In the second half, he became quite vocal and started berating the players. Bannan, in particular, was getting quite a lot of his attention.  

We got to about the 85th minute and Palmer comes on...the old bloke started shouting at him...

The only problem here was that it was Venancio on the ball :duntmatter:

At least he was entertaining though. The bloke I sat in front of at Reading was an absolute goon of the highest order. 

Adthe was cheating, Bannan, Reach were all terrible and he would do away with all the one-footed players in the squad. 

Im convinced some people pay to just abuse whats in front of them and still bitter about the prices.