Jos WILL BE IN CHARGE NEXT SEASON!

8 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Rightly so, he's come in with two hands behind his back and steadied a fast sinking ship with the worst injury crisis I can remember, and with the fans all being cry babies asking for season ticket refunds. He deserves to shape his own side and get them 'Jos fit' over the summer hopefully meaning this ridiculous injury crisis will be a thing of the past. His CV is impressive so I'd love to see him given a proper chance.

what is it about his cv thats impressive?

8 minutes ago, Maxine said:

Neil is always right even when he's wrong. :ph34r:

Actually, now you mention it in my experience that is a female modus operandi, is "Neil" just a pseudonym I wonder......it just gets weirder on here!! lol

Guest Maxine
4 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Actually, now you mention it in my experience that is a female modus operandi, is "Neil" just a pseudonym I wonder......it just gets weirder on here!! lol

You maybe onto something. WTF:

23 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

He deserves start of the season with all the big guns...but he does seem to have a negative mentality

Been hamstrung with unfit players and injuries having to juggle and scrape through since he landed here,so no surprise about negative tactics at times as the remit was probably to get enough points to ensure survival while getting the squad fit and together as a team again. Needs must so to say. 

I'm looking forward to a reverse Carlos effect from Jos. After a full pre season with everyone fit and raring to go with the big guns back and ready to fire the football will get more attacking and a bit more flamboyant as he learns this league and the teams in it and knows fully his own players and their individual strengths and weaknesses. Would love it if he could finally manage to get the sort of upturn in form, confidence and ability he's managed with nuhiu on the invisible man Abdi and get him fit and firing next season if he's still here. 

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

Is 2nd tier in Germany as good as the championship though. 

I'm sure it's just as competitive, the same people saying this will have been wanting Paul Hurst or Paul Cook from League One. The myth that you need to know this League has been disapproved by the countless foreign managers coming in getting clubs promoted, Jokanovic at Watford and Fulham for example.

9 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Serious? He's managed bigger clubs than us and got them promoted and been a success...

He couldn't progress with either club once promoted though and since leaving, both clubs have improved somewhat.

Rather than parrot what people on here keep saying, go and have a look at the clubs he managed and how they were playing under his tenure and what lead them to appointing Jos and subsequently getting rid.

Just now, hawksmore said:

He couldn't progress with either club once promoted though and since leaving, both clubs have improved somewhat.

Rather than parrot what people on here keep saying, go and have a look at the clubs he managed and how they were playing under his tenure and what lead them to appointing Jos and subsequently getting rid.

If he gets us promoted and fails

who cares? We come down loaded and can bounce back far easier, look at Burnley as an example.