Jos WILL BE IN CHARGE NEXT SEASON!

Let’s face it if Jos can be our David Wagner next season we will all be happy, the question is whether he can be

First half yesterday was awful after two weeks of working on tactics and formations.  But second half was much better, hopefully that wasn’t just down to Joao and FF coming on and that Jos does have a positive effect in motivating players at half time too - tho recent performances against Ipswich and Bolton were poor and lacked positivity  

We need to at least see more of that second half performance for the rest of the season to feel confident Jos is the right man for the job long term 

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
45 minutes ago, ramone said:

No one is asking for all out attack... He just needed to show a bit of attacking intent. So far, he's falling short of the mark massively. 

Six goals in two games suggests falling short massively is a massive exaggeration.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
9 minutes ago, ramone said:

I fear you cannot see the wood for the trees... 

Your fears are unfounded.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
1 hour ago, rickygoo said:

That's the attitude that got us into bother this season. I agreed with it then but in hindsight it was wrong.  Forget deserves anything - the simple question is do we think he's the best man for the job? If he is then he should be given a new contract. 

On that basis I'd give him a new contract.