Michael Vaughan in no doubt at all

named my son after him!

he was born between the 4th and 5th ashes test of 2005 and we was 2-1 up at the time with the oval test match to go.

could have gone horribly wrong if Warne would've held that catch off pieterson when he was on about 40.

when fully fit Vaughan was a majestic batsmen. them cover drives tho! not to mention being a savage on the pull shot with anything slightly short of a length.

I dont have many true sporting heroes but M Vaughan is certainly one of them. 

17 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

Had a chat with him once in Nonna's, nice bloke. His jumper was awful though, politely told him; he didn't seem to mind - he was surrounded by fit birds at the time. lol

Spoke with him and his brother in Cardiff before the play-off final and he seemed a sound bloke. No airs or graces about him...funnily enough, he has more hair now. How can that happen? :carlosswfc:

Edited by Almat
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, GY-owl.4 said:

named my son after him!

he was born between the 4th and 5th ashes test of 2005 and we was 2-1 up at the time with the oval test match to go.

could have gone horribly wrong if Warne would've held that catch off pieterson when he was on about 40.

when fully fit Vaughan was a majestic batsmen. them cover drives tho! not to mention being a savage on the pull shot with anything slightly short of a length.

I dont have many true sporting heroes but M Vaughan is certainly one of them. 

Cheers Michael..

WTF!?

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Cheers Michael..

WTF!?

5 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Just for a split second then I thought I was in the Nuhiu thread!!! lol

coulda been a whole lot worse, if id have had a son 10 years earlier he would have probably been named Sheridan :duntmatter:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GY-owl.4 said:

coulda been a whole lot worse, if id have had a son 10 years earlier he would have probably been named Sheridan :duntmatter:

My lad wants to call his firstborn twin...

They've no-one to look up to these days..

I just looked up at him and rolled my eyes....then got on with blacking the front step.

WTF!?