Adthe Nuhiu after todays game

1 hour ago, A12owl said:

I just hope they will get him a long shirt asap.

The extended shirt is not right for a player who has always given his all for the club.

And some shorts that don't look like Cissie and Ada's bloomers.

• Haha 1

He's a 100% er every game. If only some of our more gifted players had his heart

How much better he looks now he's playing regularly too.

I think he's a bit more physical and enjoying using his strength and size a lot more under the new regime too.

4 hours ago, Blatter said:

He's a 100% er every game. If only some of our more gifted players had his heart

How much better he looks now he's playing regularly too.

I think he's a bit more physical and enjoying using his strength and size a lot more under the new regime too.

Maybe someone like him suffers more than others if the fitness regime is neglected. It may also be that CC never encouraged him to use his physique bearing in mind his statement something like "bouncers don't go onto the dance floor"  lol

He definitely looks sharper and stronger these days.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
5 minutes ago, the mighty wednesday said:

Maybe someone like him suffers more than others if the fitness regime is neglected. It may also be that CC never encouraged him to use his physique bearing in mind his statement something like "bouncers don't go onto the dance floor"  lol

Good points.

1 hour ago, the mighty wednesday said:

Sharper, stronger and slimmer, he has clearly lost some weight.

As someone who supported the lad when he was getting pelters

I stand by what I said ages ago he's very skilful with the ball but he's hampered by his frame and looks clumsy and at times and tbh he defo is even his mother would say that

but for me in the dark weeks we've just been though it's his effort and desire that stand out  many players would have sulked and demanded a move for the treatment he's had as a 10 min save the game role 

I couldn't be more pleased for him 

one thing in general about Nuhiu that bugs me ever since he's played for us is presumably because of his size refs give him absolutely nothing he is often forearm smashed from behind and given nothing  but if he sneezes on someone it's a foul 

very frustrating   except  his 2nd goal yesterday I expected a whistle for that challenge on their CB  about time :biggrin:

Edited by steelowl
  • Thanks 1

He's shrugged off the abuse of the past and stayed true to Wednesday. 

You always get 100% from Dave, an Icon now and Future Legend.

Let's appreciate him while he's still here, I for one just love seeing him play and I'm glad we've got him.

Well done big man!