Player rating from today

3 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

Wildsmith 7 - couple of decent saves.

Hunt 6 - so much better than Palmer. Actually works hard. Final ball not there today

Venancio 6

Lees 7 - brilliant to have him back

Pudil 7 - so much better at LCB

Boyd 4 - awful apart from the finish

Clare 5 - very quiet

Pelupessy 5 - struggling to adapt 

Reach 5 - showing signs of tiredness

Nuhiu 5 - rare off day

Joao 7 - one shining light up front again

Id agree general with this. For me Lees was an 8, Pelupessy a 6. I must be on my own, but I thought that was his 2nd best game for us. He broke things up quite a bit and I was surprised he was taken off. I’m far from convinced by him though and he played 3 passes today that were hit far too hard.

Guest Arcadianrocket
3 hours ago, np pontefract said:

Tom Lees for me.

SOLID

DEPENDABLE

RARELY MAKES A MISTAKE.

So glad he's back !

It was only a month ago or so the vast majority of posters on here we shouting out he would struggle to get back in the side lol 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
3 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

Wildsmith 7 - couple of decent saves.

Hunt 6 - so much better than Palmer. Actually works hard. Final ball not there today

Venancio 6

Lees 7 - brilliant to have him back

Pudil 7 - so much better at LCB

Boyd 4 - awful apart from the finish

Clare 5 - very quiet

Pelupessy 5 - struggling to adapt 

Reach 5 - showing signs of tiredness

Nuhiu 5 - rare off day

Joao 7 - one shining light up front again

This is almost spot on!

Guest Kagoshimaowl
6 minutes ago, onlyonedavidhirst said:

Id agree general with this. For me Lees was an 8, Pelupessy a 6. I must be on my own, but I thought that was his 2nd best game for us. He broke things up quite a bit and I was surprised he was taken off. I’m far from convinced by him though and he played 3 passes today that were hit far too hard.

Yep, I thought Joey played well too.

8 minutes ago, BenitoCarbone said:

Wildsmith - 6

Hunt - 4

Fred - 6

Lees - 8

Pudil - 6

Boyd - 5

Clare - 7

Pelupessy - 6

Reach - 6

Joao - 8

Nuhiu - 4

Rhodes - 5

Rest played to little...

Quite surprised you're giving clare a 7. I think he was a passenger for most of the game. 

Also to give Boyd a 5, even though he scored, I'd suggest it's a bit harsh. He didn't have a good day apart from

the goal, but it was a big contribution.

Would have Clare a 5 and Boyd 6 for me.

Joao made a decent contribution at the back aswell with clearing headers. Boyds performance was rescued by a goal. Nuhiu was solid despite being consistently man handled by the Bolton defence.

Reach for me seems to try too hard at times. That's not a dig as atleast he is putting himself about.

Those Wildsmith saves, Lees and Fred's saving tackles were excellent. We are have zero threat from deadball situations which is frustrating 

34 minutes ago, AracdianDreamer said:

It was only a month ago or so the vast majority of posters on here we shouting out he would struggle to get back in the side lol 

Ah yes, but don't forget that

"Empty vessels make the most noise "

WTF:

Wildsmith saved us the points and was my mom

Lees looked strong good to see him back

The rest,Hunt at least tried to affect the game,took responsibility,crosses let him down,Pudil was steady and fought hard,Venancio is a poor mans Sasso,once again slipped at a vital moment cost us points.

Reach,failed to stamp any authority or influence,neshes tackles,failed to cut out a cross for the goal,Pelupessy,worked hard showed commitment and at least tried to set things going,Clare,ran around a lot didnt have any impact on the game at all,largely anon,Boyd,steady tries to affect the game,likes to have the ball finds space well & scored,Adthe,didnt really run for him today,one decent chance was saved,got pulled around in posession which the ref failed to deal with and Joao,never really got into his stride today,struggled for space and was well policed like Nuhiu,good vision to play in Boyd

Guest Grez Bez

Hunt has and always will be a scapegoat. Not sure why his face doesn't fit, I think it's because we only ever play down the right as Boyd and Fix are so bad!

Wildsmith 7- better from him, kept us in it.

Hunt 4- Gets into decent positions. But wastes it with awful crosses. 

Lees 7- So glad he's back.

Venancio 6- Meh does his job but yeah that's about it

Pudil 6- Did ok

Boyd 3- Scored fair play but woeful.

Clare 5- One good bursting run in first half. Second half was on the pitch?

Pelupessy 4- Was he on the pitch for both halves?

Reach 6- Wasted in the middle. 

Nuhiu 5- poor

Joao 7- Our best player at the moment. Deserves better.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
12 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Some shocking performances today. Nuhiu was awful as he usually is.  Pelupessy, Boyd, Hunt and Clare looked like they had never seen a football before. Lees and Reach only ones who deserve credit of the outfield player. Wildsmith made some cracking saves. 

Really?  Reach was awful today.  Stop rating on the talent of the players and rate on what actually happened.  Pelupessy was better than Reach today!