The George Hirst press conference

31 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

People who click into George Hirst threads them moan about it being a George Hirst thread are obviously club puppets just here to undermine legitimate concerns

boooooooooo

But even when it's not a George Hirst thread he seems to get inserted into it.

:ghoulguy:

16 minutes ago, Matt_1 said:

What minute does he say George Hirst is banned?

Or has that phrase been sensationalised and twisted from what we already know and knew?

I said that yesterday but Neil wasn't having it that it was like a tabloid headline.

18 minutes ago, flying-owl said:

I said that yesterday but Neil wasn't having it that it was like a tabloid headline.

He knows something but he can't/won't say is my guess.

He's normally really level headed and stops the site being a haven for negativity and unsubstantiated rumour.

He's stoking the rumour mill at the minute.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matt_1 said:

He knows something but he can't/won't say is my guess.

He's normally really level headed and stops the site being a haven for negativity and unsubstantiated rumour.

He's stoking the rumour mill at the minute.

I agree, he's good at it though, I'll give him that.

I mean, one tabloid headline & BOOM!!! ............ 25 pages.

2 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

My view is this is a very worrying situation , not because of Hirst in general ,but the bigger concern is that the owner is basically telling the manager who he can and cant play. 

That is a very slippery slope.  

cardiffesque under tan???

2 hours ago, York_Owl said:

Should we as supporters make our voice heard e.g. We want Hirst chants a bit like We want Jack chants back in the day?

Power of the people and all that, it's worth a shot surely 30 thousand (OK 22 thousand) voices calling for the same thing have to be heard. My fear we the fan are now the silent majority and no matter how loud we shout

Should we as supporters make our voice heard e.g. We want Hirst chants a bit like We want Jack chants back in the day?

Power of the people and all that, it's worth a shot surely 30 thousand (OK 22 thousand) voices calling for the same thing have to be heard. My fear we the fan are now the silent majority and no matter how loud we shout

Guest everydays_wednesday
6 minutes ago, dnhc said:

cardiffesque under tan???

Hope so....they are flying this year so might be a good sign of things to come :-)

Why would you chant about a striker we don't even know would be good enough for the first team..,

And the fans don't even know why he's not allowed to play?

35 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Why would you chant about a striker we don't even know would be good enough for the first team..,

And the fans don't even know why he's not allowed to play?

If anything just for the fact that he is a striker and our injury crisis has been that bad that we have started a game already without any strikers.