Just want Carlos back

1 minute ago, AwokenGiant said:

Nah, feels more like the girlfriend you should have kept (despite her faults) as she’s a cut above the rest you dated before and since.  

‘Joni mitchell never lies...’

She just needs a little time to f*** her new boyfriend over, remember things were good with her at first. But we tried to warn him... 

It seems Doyen put us in the poo, no denying Carvalhal is a quality coach. 

Were Doyen here overseeing day to day management of the squad during CC's tenure? During which our squad suffered a lapse in discipline, fitness and have been rendered incapable of doing fizz all week in and week out now?

It seems Doyen put us in the poo, no denying Carvalhal is a quality coach. 

have to agree. would be interesting to know just how many players brought in actually were by Carlos.

Urby.....  1 appearance was it. doubt he was a Carlos signing, and from what we read the most expensive of the lot (wages wise.)

2 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

She just needs a little time to f*** her new boyfriend over, remember things were good with her at first. But we tried to warn him... 

She didn’t fizz me over, in reality I fizzed her over but continued to blame her to avoid accepting my part in the inevitable break-up. Once I realised, it was too late. 

:goalie: FFS!! The bloke who knackered our huge squad? The snake who spoke to Swansea 3 times behind our backs and left us in the poo with his pathetic excuses, none exsistent training methods and delusional transfers on league 2 standard players. Yeah bring the cuuunt back. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

Were Doyen here overseeing day to day management of the squad during CC's tenure? During which our squad suffered a lapse in discipline, fitness and have been rendered incapable of doing fizz all week in and week out now?

So he had to work with somebody else’s hand - what evidence have you got of this? because it wasn’t what I saw when I was in and around the club! 

3 minutes ago, AwokenGiant said:

She didn’t fizz me over, in reality I fizzed her over but continued to blame her to avoid accepting my part in the inevitable break-up. Once I realised, it was too late. 

Don’t be too hard on yourself mate, she was a c***t. She pitted you against your family by making you declare your loyalty to her and always tried to use weasel words all the time. She has truly damaged you so much to the point you blame yourself and soon the new boyfriend will too once she’s done her damage on him too. Carlos Cobrahal has worked her way through many lovers before and not lasted long. It was inevitable.

Edited by Rebowl Yell

This is just like when you're in a really bad relationship and you finally break up with the girl thinking "this will be alright I'm back in the game" but then two weeks later you still haven't even managed a snog from anyone let alone a shag so you go to their facebook profile just to like see how they're doing and they've uploaded a picture from a night with friends they had and they look really happy and you're sitting there feeling all left out so you try even harder to go on the pull and 3 months later you're still dry and your ex has started boning a really fit wealthy guy so you get insanely jealous and wish that you'd never broken up with her even though it's totally for the best.

Or something lol 

You don't want CC back, we're just in our dry spell. Hopefully we come out of this on the other side with a good manager and fit squad and better ethos in the medium and long term. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Rebowl Yell said:

Don’t be too hard on yourself mate, she was a *****. She pitted you against your family by making you declare your loyalty to her and always tried to use weasel words all the time. She has truly damaged you so much to the point you blame yourself and soon the new boyfriend will too once she’s done her damage on him too. Carlos Cobrahal has worked her way through many lovers before and not lasted long. It was inevitable.

No really, I was to blame. That’s not being hard that’s being honest. Acceptance is the key!