Fernando Forestieri rehab

Do we think he’s on half pay yet with a top up of sick pay to help him through the hard times? Footballers? Pampered, prima donnas who need baby minding for half their lives...they’re havin a laugh at all our expense. Don’t care if he never pulls on the shirt again. Reyt two hat.:picnic:

10 hours ago, torryowl said:

not a bad life is it ...30k a week for resting up in Barcelona for the winter .

Is it only me who thinks his commitment to the cause is questionable ?

Other players who are injured are seen around the club, why does FF have to be different?

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Is it only me who thinks his commitment to the cause is questionable ?

Other players who are injured are seen around the club, why does FF have to be different?

No it's not only you mate. I don't think team ethic and camaraderie are at the top of FFs attributes.

10 hours ago, Bukta said:

Of course we pay his wages. A footballer gets paid fit or injured. Do you honestly think he would be better off as one of forteen patients at S6 or paying for his own one to one rehabilitation? 

Player insurance is a wonderful thing. We aren't straight up haemorrhaging money for him to be away, the longer he is recovering, the better it looks on out books...

1 hour ago, Justbeanz said:

I get that a professional footballer would want to get the best treatment and rehab available. What l don't get is that he hasn't been able to get over for a game or two to offer a little support to his team mates. Has he not formed any friendships with any of his team mates which would motivate him to come over and support them ?

Because frequent flying is always great when recovering from an operation. Ask Phil Jones, he did it (unknowingly) and nearly lost his leg and was out for almost 2/3 season 

2 minutes ago, Minton said:

Because frequent flying is always great when recovering from an operation. Ask Phil Jones, he did it (unknowingly) and nearly lost his leg and was out for almost 2/3 season 

Who's talking about frequent flying ? He had his knee surgery in September. 

32 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

No it's not only you mate. I don't think team ethic and camaraderie are at the top of FFs attributes.

It doesn't reflect well on club or individual. 

Other players will see DC as weak. Let's face it, 3 months after his "refusal" to play last season, his wages were doubled.

Even though we were crying out for his talent against Swansea last week, I can't wait to see him gone. 

Wish someone would invent telephones and the ability to share medical records via networked technology.

They should’ve banned him from rehabilitating amongst friends and family. He should’ve stayed here, feeling miserable, isolated, and without any due care to his mental wellbeing during his long term recovery period.

At least that would’ve kept Owls Talk happy.