SEASON TICKET PRICES ANNOUNCED!!!

A fair and reasonable offer well done to the chairman and his team, good managerial appointment, team looking better. now please redevelop Hillsborough, buy us promotion and  get rid of that horrendous home shirt. 

And you never know we might all club together and buy a bronze statue of you. lol

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

You can decide

I've read through 3 pages of this thread and not once have you mentioned whether or not you'll be getting the kids a ST. It must the first thread in a week you've not mentioned it. :stuwinky:

Come on, let us know what you have decided. lol

Just now, Chilli said:

I've read through 3 pages of this thread and not once have you mentioned whether or not you'll be getting the kids a ST. It must the first thread in a week you've not mentioned it. :stuwinky:

Come on, let us know what you have decided. lol

I can't say no at these prices mate

Having a look at it to decide which option

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Chilli said:

Good on you. Let's just hope Big Dave gets another contract or you might have a very unhappy daughter on your hands. 

Very true

lol

I'll have to think of another cult player to choose to capture their imagination

For some reason I reckon Pelupussy is the one

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

I was hoping they would lower the concession rate for over 60's like some clubs....(Selfish tw  *t)..but meh...... ..not gone up...can still afford it....So can the lad....2 already bought 

Nothing selfish about it at all, it used to be cheaper for 60 and over until Dave Allen decided to change it to over 65  , been same since, obviously money comes before loyalty with the club 

U17 is to my mind an odd cut off.  It seems to mean that if you're in your first year sixth you cost £150 (north) but second year sixth £315 assuming the concession covers student ID and £435 if not.

My eldest is now away at uni. The youngest probably misses 40% of games.  At less than £10 a game I don't mind that so much but at the higher prices not so sure.

We shall need to talk. 

I won't for myself go beyond the two years. Once the youngest has flown the nest not sure whether I will carry on or not.  By and large the prices aren't unreasonable

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

A 61 year old might never have been to a match before.

Thats very unlikely isn't it Neil  and if they are still interested in Wednesday at 60 they are probably customers for the rest of their healthy lives. 

Where it is very likely that the  students who we are obsessed with giving a discount too could move to anywhere in the country or even the world. 

1 minute ago, Geedee said:

Thats very unlikely isn't it Neil  and if they are still interested in Wednesday at 60 they are probably customers for the rest of their healthy lives. 

Where it is very likely that the  students who we are obsessed with giving a discount too could move to anywhere in the country or even the world. 

Like you have a 61 yr old...livin' on Vere rd...and suddenly sayin'

"You know what Mavis...I know its been 45 years...but I'm gonna go out there and see what all the f.ookin' noise is abaht!!!"

• Haha 6

Can you get a kids season ticket on its own? If he's being an arse I'll leave him at the gates or if he's alright I'll pay on the gate and come in with him.

Seriously though, picking and choosing games as life and finance allows, might be worthwhile getting the lad one and seeing if we can get seats together on the day