SEASON TICKET PRICES ANNOUNCED!!!

31 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Very tempted to get my daughter her first season ticket. Shes only 4 so maybe a little bit to young but at the prices offered think it’s worth a go. 

Come on bring her up in the proper manner.

Get her a 5 year ST in the grandstand for £105 and you make her a Wednesdayite for life.

A 5 year ST in the grandstand for £21 per season?

NO Brainer.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DeeeeeJ said:

Good pricing, i just wish they'd do an under 7's option, or a Saturday 3pm sort of ticket etc

Saturday tickets were brought up at the fans forum.

Practically impossible now as the club have no idea how many 3pm Saturday games as so many get moved because of TV.

Just now, mark77 said:

Saturday tickets were brought up at the fans forum.

Practically impossible now as the club have no idea how many 3pm Saturday games as so many get moved because of TV.

True.......Be hilarious if fans decided to ask for compo because the KO times were changed....

When you buy a season ticket, you presume that the majority of Kick offs are 3pm Saturday, or 7'45 Tuesday or Wednesday...That what it says on the fixture list...hardly a binding contract I know....but its there in black and white...

16 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Great news, now give us our stripes back and next season you won’t have to worry about the fans doing their part Mr Chansiri.

If he does this too I honeslty think this season will be very quickly erased from memory.

1 hour ago, DeeeeeJ said:

Good pricing, i just wish they'd do an under 7's option, or a Saturday 3pm sort of ticket etc

£1 a game for under 11's in the grandstand and you'd like an under 7 option.  Bloody hell if D.C. made it any cheaper for kids he'd have to pay you for taking them.lol

The Saturday, 3 pm ticket sounds a good idea, but I would think it almost impossible for club to implement as they have no idea which, or how many, games will be played at 3pm Saturday and therefore wouldn't be able to calculate a price for such a ticket.

Sky and BT rule and seem to be able to change kop times and dates at will.

• Haha 2

Its mainly all I have been worried about for the last few months...f.ookin' ridiculous I know....

The team in freefall...Anniversary year totally f.ooked up....I moan like f.ook about it....

What really worries me , is not being able to watch te f.ookin' muppets!

Season ticket prices are announced...No change...I can afford it!!!

Its like ive won the cup!

I need f.ookin' puttin' to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 3