No reaction

Guest RocketOwl
22 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Im living in the past hoping he will regain his former scoring feats. Beating the sh*t out of somebody just isnt the way to boost someboys confidence. 

I still say that a manager who WANTED Rhodes would have set a team up to create chances for Rhodes.

Hope Jos does but I feel it's a bit too late for Rhodes to regain his confidence with Wednesday considering the abuse he has had since he arrived. 

Just lol that's all. 

His approach to fitness was appalling.

His recruitment was appalling. 

His reluctance to change was appalling.

BUT....he oversaw the two best seasons I've ever seen as a Wednesday ST holder and I appreciate that.

Each to their own, and I certainly won't be bowing in praise, but I think a 5 second applause is about right.

6 hours ago, A12owl said:

sDoes Rhodes deserve some form of respect for his goal scoring record.

3 hours ago, RocketOwl said:

He hasn't you as his cheer leader so he's ok.

3 hours ago, A12owl said:

Don't understand your comment but thanks anyway.

Rocket.

If you get off your high horse for a minute and actually read what A12 wrote.

I believe he is questioning the fact that your reply is nonsensical and he didn't understand it.

FFS.

Edited by Hawkowl

3 hours ago, A12owl said:

Im living in the past hoping he will regain his former scoring feats. Beating the sh*t out of somebody just isnt the way to boost someboys confidence. 

I still say that a manager who WANTED Rhodes would have set a team up to create chances for Rhodes.

Hope Jos does but I feel it's a bit too late for Rhodes to regain his confidence with Wednesday considering the abuse he has had since he arrived. 

I don't see much abuse.

He was welcomed with open arms but hasn't delivered.

We ALL wish he'd done better.

7 hours ago, A12owl said:

Does Rhodes deserve some form of respect for his goal scoring record.

The very obvious difference is the poster was alluding to CC’s record with us (which I think he does deserve recognition for).

unfortunatly is Rhodes excellent goal scoring record wasn’t with us.

1 hour ago, A12owl said:

Have you read rocket and gurujuan constant derogatory comments  .

When someone is repetitive, offering nothing new, it's pointless and has no real jmpact.

You've quoted 2 names there, out of how many members ?

At the end of the day people are entitled to their opinion and if it crosses a line then it's likely to be removed.

I've been underwhelmed with Rhodes.  

But then again he's not pushed a ref over in an attempt to engineer his way out of the club, so it's all subjective in' it. 

1 hour ago, Spookone said:

The very obvious difference is the poster was alluding to CC’s record with us (which I think he does deserve recognition for).

unfortunatly is Rhodes excellent goal scoring record wasn’t with us.

*unfortunately

Buck your ideas up please, I have better things to be doing then dealing with complaints about your spelling.

Edited by spellchecker

7 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

When someone is repetitive, offering nothing new, it's pointless and has no real jmpact.

You've quoted 2 names there, out of how many members ?

At the end of the day people are entitled to their opinion and if it crosses a line then it's likely to be removed.

I've been underwhelmed with Rhodes.  

But then again he's not pushed a ref over in an attempt to engineer his way out of the club, so it's all subjective in' it. 

*impact

*isn't it

Belt your ideas up please, I have better things to do with my time than resolve complaints about your spelling.