Warnock bereft of a game plan today?

We've seen Bannan man marked, other players targeted for special treatment etc before.

He has created one off tactics against us pretty much every time he has come up against us, even "forgetting" the correct set of shirts so we would have to play in away colours.

Could today be the first time he brings a side not having some kind of master plan?

I don't predict scores, but if I did it may be a big goal tally for the home side.

4 minutes ago, a_weishaupt said:

We've seen Bannan man marked, other players targeted for special treatment etc before.

He has created one off tactics against us pretty much every time he has come up against us, even "forgetting" the correct set of shirts so we would have to play in away colours.

Could today be the first time he brings a side not having some kind of master plan?

I don't predict scores, but if I did it may be a big goal tally for the home side.

He'll have a game plan allright, he's that kind of manager.

He just won't know if its the right one this time around.

He'll know more about what team we're putting out than we do. Their lot will have been well drilled for this.

Tough game but we're gonna win. I think it might be a bit scrappy and physical, our lads seem 10x more up for it under Jos so far.

Edited by Mr. Tom

1 minute ago, s6 owl said:

Colin will use the same tactics that he has done for the past 20 years. S**thousery unsportsmanlike tactics. Fake head injury kill momentum when we are on top, stuff like that...

always works tho,,think today will be very very tough

We should retaliate.    As soon as he steps off the coach, everyone applaud him and give him some love.    He'll have sat there a few minutes, thinking the vitriol will be heading his way and he'll be loving it.   He'll say to himself, i'll just give it two more minutes and let them get that bit more angry at me.

1 hour ago, a_weishaupt said:

We should retaliate.    As soon as he steps off the coach, everyone applaud him and give him some love.    He'll have sat there a few minutes, thinking the vitriol will be heading his way and he'll be loving it.   He'll say to himself, i'll just give it two more minutes and let them get that bit more angry at me.

We were talking about this earlier.

All chant "There's only one Neil Warnock" at kick off and his entire game plan will be in tatters.

:biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, s6 owl said:

Colin will use the same tactics that he has done for the past 20 years. S**thousery unsportsmanlike tactics. Fake head injury kill momentum when we are on top, stuff like that...

you could search all day for a better summary, but it would be in vain, what a c**t, but a successful c**t against us and others, you couldn't buy a car off him.

4 minutes ago, dnhc said:

you could search all day for a better summary, but it would be in vain, what a c**t, but a successful c**t against us and others, you couldn't buy a car off him.

That’s why I don’t like him. He’s a clever man Colin but still a W@nker all the same.

Just now, s6 owl said:

That’s why I don’t like him. He’s a clever man Colin but still a W@nker all the same.

he (for me) has many 'talents' i'd like to see in a wednesday manager, but if fairness we don't enjoy them when employed against us at s6. he is a proper scumbag, but a very talented man at getting the best out of average joe's, hope he slips up today and gets sent to the stands.

8 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Haha the OP implying we've no-one worth man-marking today.

..he's probably right.

:picnic:

I'll bite in a friendly way.   I merely meant if we as fans do not know what to expect for a lineup, Warnock himself won't be able to counter what he doesn't know as the lineup either .    The formation too may be up for debate given prior to managing Wednesday apparently he rarely went with 3 CB's

Ok I know, the wilyfox pulled me in and I got a whooosh.