HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME

I'm not apologising to anybody

I did think we'd get battered tonight because Carlos has left us in a right state

I spotted the problem over a year ago but some on here couldn't spot a bad manager if he was sat on their face

True fans these days are reyt annoying

Ive been through more sh!te watching Wednesday than these modern day true fan mugs

Now I can't be arsed to go anymore and guess what

I DONT GIVE A PHOOK WHAT ANYBODY THINKS ABOUT IT!!!

• Haha 3

With so many players out, our recent form, it was only logical to be fearful. The only shame is turning on your own fan after such a fine performance, should only be pride in our players, manager and staff to turn the team around.

Edited by TheRock

29 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

All of the so called Wednesdayites who predicted everything from 5-0 downwards and who gave us no chance and who had given up on us should hang their heads in shame tonight.

There will be posters trying to cover their ars*s and saying "Just enjoy the result" and congratulating the players on their gritty performance who 24 hours previously had written us off, were licking Wilder's ar*e and were predicting meltdown.

Next time you write off you're own team, have a think before you spout your f*****n defeatist drivel.

To the posters on here that showed some positivity & belief, I take my hat off to you.  

You are the proper Wednesday fans and when the going gets tough, you are the ones that will carry us through.

The ones that were predicting Armageddon against Barca United should reflect on their so called support and in future should react accordingly. 

29 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

All of the so called Wednesdayites who predicted everything from 5-0 downwards and who gave us no chance and who had given up on us should hang their heads in shame tonight.

There will be posters trying to cover their ars*s and saying "Just enjoy the result" and congratulating the players on their gritty performance who 24 hours previously had written us off, were licking Wilder's ar*e and were predicting meltdown.

Next time you write off you're own team, have a think before you spout your f*****n defeatist drivel.

To the posters on here that showed some positivity & belief, I take my hat off to you.  

You are the proper Wednesday fans and when the going gets tough, you are the ones that will carry us through.

The ones that were predicting Armageddon against Barca United should reflect on their so called support and in future should react accordingly. 

Its ok, we all know who the disbelievers and the United appreciation society are.

30 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

What a stupid post.

We went into the game without 9 regulars, we haven't scored in an age and have won 1 in 10. We have a new manager who no one knew what to expect from. Our last league match handed Burton their biggest win at this level in their history thanks to a truly terrible defensive display. Going into the game with confidence tonight would have been bravado at best. 

Despite this, the vast majority would have been right behind the team at kick-off tonight hoping we could get something. 

I am proud of what we produced tonight and your flounce won't change that.