HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME

All of the so called Wednesdayites who predicted everything from 5-0 downwards and who gave us no chance and who had given up on us should hang their heads in shame tonight.

There will be posters trying to cover their ars*s and saying "Just enjoy the result" and congratulating the players on their gritty performance who 24 hours previously had written us off, were licking Wilder's ar*e and were predicting meltdown.

Next time you write off you're own team, have a think before you spout your f*****n defeatist drivel.

To the posters on here that showed some positivity & belief, I take my hat off to you.  

You are the proper Wednesday fans and when the going gets tough, you are the ones that will carry us through.

The ones that were predicting Armageddon against Barca United should reflect on their so called support and in future should react accordingly. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

All of the so called Wednesdayites who predicted everything from 5-0 downwards and who gave us no chance and who had given up on us should hang their heads in shame tonight.

There will be posters trying to cover their ars*s and saying "Just enjoy the result" and congratulating the players on their gritty performance who 24 hours previously had written us off, were licking Wilder's ar*e and were predicting meltdown.

Next time you write off you're own team, have a think before you spout your f*****n defeatist drivel.

To the posters on here that showed some positivity & belief, I take my hat off to you.  

You are the proper Wednesday fans and when the going gets tough, you are the ones that will carry us through.

The ones that were predicting Armageddon against Barca United should reflect on their so called support and in future should react accordingly. 

#truefan

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Weren't you one of those championing Carlos? Mmmm. (Strokes chin).

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

told you all we weren't playing Man City and it would be fine could have nicked it easily

3 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Why didn't you post this pre match?

Hindsight eh?...wonderful isn't it

Owls fans were rightly frightened to death we could get hammered, given the circumstances...and heres you wallowing in a post match euphoria that you didn't have the bottle to post before the game started..

Well done warrior .............

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

You call it as you see it.

Not shown anything up till tonight so what can you think but more of the same.

Saying that I haven't said myself that we'd get hammered but I wasn't that confident.

Sometimes you make a prediction and you are right, sometimes you are wrong.

Nobody is the better man for being right.

And tbh I didn't know we'd actually won the game with flowing football?

It's was a draw. 0-0, we locked the windows and doors.

But good point and something to build on

• Like 1

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Why didn't you post this pre match?

Hindsight eh?...wonderful isn't it

Owls fans were rightly frightened to death we could get hammered, given the circumstances...and heres you wallowing in a post match euphoria that you didn't have the bottle to post before the game started..

Well done warrior .............

I firmly nailed my thoughts to the mast prior to the match.

The level of defeatist cr*p went way beyond 'genuine concern', even "given the circumstances".

4 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

We've just drawn to our city rivals having had a new manager for a week and an entire starting XI's players out injured... And within 45 minutes of the full time whistle you come on Owlstalk to slag other fans off that dare be a bit pessimistic? 

#TruFan™ Logic

Cliche.

1 minute ago, bigthinrob said:

I firmly nailed my thoughts to the mast prior to the match.

The level of defeatist cr*p went way beyond 'genuine concern', even "given the circumstances".

Everyone is happy and you post this divisive pile of shyte thread. Wtf is wrong with you?

Sad man.