HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME

17 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Why didn't you post this pre match?

Hindsight eh?...wonderful isn't it

Owls fans were rightly frightened to death we could get hammered, given the circumstances...and heres you wallowing in a post match euphoria that you didn't have the bottle to post before the game started..

Well done warrior 

28 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

All of the so called Wednesdayites who predicted everything from 5-0 downwards and who gave us no chance and who had given up on us should hang their heads in shame tonight.

There will be posters trying to cover their ars*s and saying "Just enjoy the result" and congratulating the players on their gritty performance who 24 hours previously had written us off, were licking Wilder's ar*e and were predicting meltdown.

Next time you write off you're own team, have a think before you spout your f*****n defeatist drivel.

To the posters on here that showed some positivity & belief, I take my hat off to you.  

You are the proper Wednesday fans and when the going gets tough, you are the ones that will carry us through.

The ones that were predicting Armageddon against Barca United should reflect on their so called support and in future should react accordingly. 

Not one of your best posts Rob 

I'd stick this one in the bin mate ..

Have a kip and come back all fresh and positive ...

We played tonight with arse cheeks clenched and dodged the cruise missile

be positive and happy we didn't get 

Flattened 

Don't look to ridicule & burn bridges

We need to keep this going 

We are on the seat of our pants for the moment.

It's a long way before we are out of the woods .. 

3 minutes ago, new zealand owl said:

I really don’t get why you’re angry. What’s the point? 

Weve had 20 odd years of disappointment and you criticise pessimistic fans? Strange......

It's called 'Attention seeking'

The favourite weapon these people tend to use is hindsight

true fans lollollol 

36 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Owls fans were rightly frightened to death we could get hammered, given the circumstances...and heres you wallowing in a post match euphoria that you didn't have the bottle to post before the game started..

Well done warrior .............

bigthinrob

• Sheffield Wednesday First Team
  •  
  • bigthinrob
  • Sheffield Wednesday Fan
  • 2,981 posts

Cannot believe the level of whingy negativity prior to a Derby.

Seriously, anyone would think we're playing a mixed 11 from Barca & Real Madrid.

Does history not teach people anything? Form, favourites, squad depth, counts for nothing, as we have found out on numerous occasions. 

It's f*****n Sheffield Shi*bag United, who've done absolutely nowt in the last few games.

The fact we'll have what amounts to nearly a reserve team out may work in our favour. 

Suddenly the roles are reversed, it's no longer the rich aristocratic ball players against the feisty local boys made good. 

It's us who are up against it and I think that may suit us.

Congrats to the ones with a bit of positivity, but for the rest, stop this mealy mouthed pathetic 'throwing the towel in' attitude.

"OOh I'm dreading it", "Ooh, can't see us getting anything". 

We will f**k em.  And if we don't f**k em this time, we'll f**k em next time and the time after.

As the song says they're "Dirty red & white ba***ards" and they're going to get a f****n.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, horny owl said:

I spotted the problem over a year ago but some on here couldn't spot a bad manager if he was sat on their face

Ive been through more sh!te watching Wednesday than these modern day true fan mugs

I think these two sentences might be linked.

It wouldn't be as sh!ite if people weren't constantly itching for something to be up in arms about all the time.

43 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

All of the so called Wednesdayites who predicted everything from 5-0 downwards and who gave us no chance and who had given up on us should hang their heads in shame tonight.

There will be posters trying to cover their ars*s and saying "Just enjoy the result" and congratulating the players on their gritty performance who 24 hours previously had written us off, were licking Wilder's ar*e and were predicting meltdown.

Next time you write off you're own team, have a think before you spout your f*****n defeatist drivel.

To the posters on here that showed some positivity & belief, I take my hat off to you.  

You are the proper Wednesday fans and when the going gets tough, you are the ones that will carry us through.

The ones that were predicting Armageddon against Barca United should reflect on their so called support and in future should react accordingly. 

Total tospot get out of Carlos 's ass.  I think 95% of us feared the worst due to huge injury list and carlos leaving us in such a state . I was there cheering them on for 95 mins as was rest of us .so proud of players tonight , I finally after such a long time am proud and have belief in my club again. 

43 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Well done warrior .............

bigthinrob

•  
  • bigthinrob
  • 2,982 posts
  On 10/01/2018 at 11:50, jacko1992 said:

Picture the blunts dressing room at 19:40...... then picture ours

:carlosswfc:

What, because that f*****n fool Wilder is spouting his cr*p and winding the Orcs up.. 

Caught us cold last time, won't happen again.

2 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

bigthinrob

•  
  • bigthinrob
  • 2,982 posts
  On 10/01/2018 at 11:50, jacko1992 said:

Picture the blunts dressing room at 19:40...... then picture ours

:carlosswfc:

What, because that f*****n fool Wilder is spouting his cr*p and winding the Orcs up.. 

Caught us cold last time, won't happen again.

We didn't batter them tonight we walked out of there 10 men and a point 

Take it ..be happy and move on 

Cardiff next positives positives ..

6 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Total tospot get out of Carlos 's ass.  I think 95% of us feared the worst due to huge injury list and carlos leaving us in such a state . I was there cheering them on for 95 mins as was rest of us .so proud of players tonight , I finally after such a long time am proud and have belief in my club again. 

Pity you didn't show some f****n bottle BEFORE the game.

56 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

What a really weird strange negative post straight after a hard fought display, seriously is that what you thought straight after the final whistle?

2 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

We didn't batter them tonight we walked out of there 10 men and a point 

Take it ..be happy and move on 

Cardiff next positives positives ..

Just responding to Asteeners post that My comments were all in hindsight.

Am extremely happy, especially as I believed in them, unlike some on here that had written them off.

3 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

What a really weird strange negative post straight after a hard fought display, seriously is that what you thought straight after the final whistle?

Am sick to the back teeth of all the negativity from our 'fans' and the two faced hypocrisy of all those basking in the performance, when the same people had been licking Wilder's & United's ar*e before kick off. 

1 minute ago, bigthinrob said:

Am sick to the back teeth of all the negativity from our 'fans' and the two faced hypocrisy of all those basking in the performance, when the same people had been licking Wilder's & United's ar*e before kick off. 

Yet the thread where one person  had creamed up wilders bum had been met with absolute disgust.

10 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Just responding to Asteeners post that My comments were all in hindsight.

Am extremely happy, especially as I believed in them, unlike some on here that had written them off.

No one has written them off the only persons I feel embarrassed about tonight was Micheal Brown having to put up with Hinchcliffe and Sky ..

Never thought I would say an ex Blunt & Leeds player was the voice of reason tonight .

I have just seen a Broadcaster helped by one of our ex players  who drained our club of money during his tenure completely slag us off and retrospectivly try and get Wallace a ban ..

I really have never seen such a one sided broadcast of a football game in all my life absolutely astounding ..

Well done to our team for rising above it all...

No negatives tonight only positives ...

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

handworth52

•  
  • handworth52
  • 1,472 posts
  • sorry don't agree . wildsmith,palmer,fox,vanachio,loovens reach jones butterfield Wallace Rhodes nuhiu that team got smashed by burton at home and scraped a 0-0 to a mid table league 2 team Carlisle  , mourinho and pep wouldn't be able to get that 11 to win football matches .those 3 away games we had a much better team out . I might sound defeatist but I just cant see where next win is coming from never mind Friday , as much as I dislike Warnock and certain others ,they would have fetched in 2-3 players in by now ,what we don't need is jos waiting till jan 31st to get players in ,we need them now and I mean today . how many of you are 100% confident we wont go down? I think its 50/50 ,plenty of big wage teams have got relegated , wolves did recently . I hope jos has a plan for us to stop up , premier league is totally irrelevant at min ,what that fool carlos has done is set this club backwards bigtime . I will be encouraging the boys Friday and for rest of season in our relegation fight ,this manager has got a very tough job on and a lot of supporters need to realise what a mess carlos left us in . 

•  
  • Haha 1