Season ticket refund OFFICIAL OFFER

Just interviewed a complete halfwit on Look North. Complains he has a long way to travel and its inconvenient when they move fixtures so he is thinking about asking for a refund

Yet the bloke is stood on Penistone Road on a non match day

:goalie:

• Haha 1

Look Leeds just had the guy on and even though in the piece they had captioned DCs offer which said, people who want to come on a match by match basis can have a refund no problem, the reporter still called it an effective life ban of people who apply which it clearly is not as they can still attend just not via a Season Ticket 

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

"I'm really hungry. I want those apples"

"There are some apples on that table right there you could have. You can take those apples but note that if you do I'll smash your face in"

Stupid analogies don't help with any debate and certainly aren't convincing argument winners.

Your analogy is better than the wife beating one though.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
6 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Look Leeds just had the guy on and even though in the piece they had captioned DCs offer which said, people who want to come on a match by match basis can have a refund no problem, the reporter still called it an effective life ban of people who apply which it clearly is not as they can still attend just not via a Season Ticket 

So its a life ban from buying a season ticket?

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

he didn't say that he said an effective life ban nothing about sts 

Ive just watched it again

All the way thru they make the point that he will be banned from buying season tickets in the future. Even the fan complaining says it.

41 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Have you actually read the articles in the links?

I selected one (the PNE one) and it's about Preston refunding Preston fans. Nothing to do with SWFC except that we were the opposition in the game in question.

Talk about looking for negatives for the sake of it. This is Daily Mail style at its best.

PS. I haven't read any of the others.

• Haha 2

Fans should be ashamed of themselves. Moaned about this season, chairman offers money back and still people moan. Give the guy a break FFS before he sees sense and moves on to a place that respects and doesn't criticise every decision he makes. Also if anyone does refund their ticket then I would like to see a lifetime ban. WAWAW only if we winning. I not seen Look North, its a biased opinion and always has been. I always known swfc fans hard to please, but lately I really I starting to think we have a large amount of moaners who will never be happy. Chansiri keeps threatening to run the club as other chairman do by treating fans as customers. Who can blame him. The refunders should be ashamed and good riddance.  

• Thanks 1

Guest Copthorneowl
40 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

While you're on.

In your opinion..who would come out on top in a bare knuckle between Tina Charles and Marc almond?... say in a bedsit size environment.

Ffsx7edmonton ™

Need more clues is this a bare knuckle fight or are they just touching each other with bare knuckles and which one starts on top as for bedsit what does that mean I've always lived in a big hoooose.

FFS (Costello patent)