Rob Staton says it's a no-go with Hirst

1 minute ago, prowl said:

Flaming torches are so medieval.  We could do with something up to date like an Olympic torch, We might have to wait a couple of years......are we in a rush to do this?

Probably not...

Costello is rubbin' 2 wet sticks together...Might get it sorted by April.......................

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Whoa!!!!

This is where unsubstantiated conjecture gets you......

All you need is one mad tvvat wiv an arsonistic bent and everyones at risk!

I can't hold these lads back much longer..to save yourself you're going to have to nominate someone else.. FFS.

11 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Burn George Hirst FFS!....

Put an end to the carnage!

Whilst One Direction appear to have been exonerated of all charges relating to George Hirsts non contract signing. ... I feel that without 100% proof .....and given the gravity of the situation and the distress caused to all involved.... that Harry Styles should also be torched. ....Just in case.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Whilst One Direction appear to have been exonerated of all charges relating to George Hirsts non contract signing. ... I feel that without 100% proof .....and given the gravity of the situation and the distress caused to all involved.... that Harry Styles should also be torched. ....Just in case.

Leave the poor lad alone, he's only just got back from Dunkirk FFS!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Leave the poor lad alone, he's only just got back from Dunkirk FFS!

Another reason not to trust him. 

Convinced he's a cyborg created using all sort of unthinkable scientific horribleness,  part robot , part seed of man,  using DNA scraped off Mick Jaggers vvanking sock.

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, BIG D said:

I'd like to exonerate young George after what I heard at the weekend..

The blame lies firmly in another direction (well 2 actually) and it's not DC.

Well, that has cleared that up.

Cheers.

Sadly we know George is very likely to be off, but where are all the bids? Maybe the fact that all three clubs that were linked with him (Everton, Leeds and Leicester) have replaced their managers since last January has led to more reluctance on their part.

It could be that clubs are waiting late in the window rather than getting into a bidding war now. It may also be that if he hasn't played all season his value will go down if it goes to tribunal. If this is the case it really does make it difficult to understand the club's stance. 

11 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Sadly we know George is very likely to be off, but where are all the bids? Maybe the fact that all three clubs that were linked with him (Everton, Leeds and Leicester) have replaced their managers since last January has led to more reluctance on their part.

It could be that clubs are waiting late in the window rather than getting into a bidding war now. It may also be that if he hasn't played all season his value will go down if it goes to tribunal. If this is the case it really does make it difficult to understand the club's stance. 

His advisors are probably just continuing to talk to other clubs (whilst under contract with us) with a view to getting the best deal in the summer.

Remembrt that old phrase "It'll all come out in the wash"?

Well, I don't think it actually will.

All we have is - :

On one side DC actually talking about the clubs point of view in an official statement.

On the third side a lot of people on here saying it's terrible, outrageous,  but the news can't be shared.

Nothing from the Hirst camp other than Carlton on the radio saying it's nothing to do with Doyen.

Meh.

Hirst , (if he's had a good career) will probably release a book about his side which will not doubt have yet another version of events when he retires.

By which time, half of us will be dead.

Blimey O'reilly what a performance.

PS- any actually torched The Style-borg yet?

Edited by Lord Snooty