Lee Bullen

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, JoshTheOwl said:

To remain

’Lee Bullen said he spoke briefly to Jos Luhukay last night. Has been told he will be retained by Luhukay. #SWFC’ 

personally thought a whole new set up was required 

He should go.

Good, I’m glad. Everyone pinning the players’ lack of heart and effort on Bully is disingenuous, to say the least.

Would like to see him working with the acadamey, teaching the youngsters to play with a bit of grit, pride and determination, like he always used to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bullen has had the opportunity past few games to bed in the youngsters, freshen up tactics and pick players on merit, he hasn’t done any of those things 

Gutted to hear he’ll be staying tbh. Club legend lol we signed a mid 30s uncapped Scottish bloke who’d been plying his trade in the lower Scottish leagues and Hong Kong

Guest Copthorneowl

Good can't understand the poor comments he's a coach only....... he wasn't even No1 coach under Carlos his Portuguese pal was.

The guy is 100% blue he needs to school the new guy in how important Friday is as he's already pointed out.

Whats he done wrong? Just inherited a job he didn't apply for give the guy a break we need people 100% committed to the cause more than ever ...now is one of those times ...people blaming him out of pure frustration.  

Edited by Copthorneowl

I’m sure we all like Lee and are grateful for the time and effort he’s put in at S6 but times are changing and we are on a downward slope. If there  is to be a place for him, I for one wish him all the best. New managers bring in their own staff and with them new ideas. This is what we need desperately at this moment in time

This is great news

im ignoring the haters on this one because in twenty years time they’ll be the ones saying nobody was against a club legend wholst he was at our club

same as those who deny booing Sheridan in his last few games or Hirst or Nigel Pearson etc efc

If anyone can show me a single second of Lee Bullens time at Wednesday when he’s not given 100% then I’m alll ears

And you wont

Because you cant

put away the petty hates and just be positive 

Bullen is a genuine success story for SWFC overall

Owlstalk Shop

Be interested to see what role he gets, Jos seems a strong character id really imagine he will bring his own assistant in 

Bullen is a top bloke and has never given less than 100% for our club, but I haven’t rated his time in charge in terms of selections and tactics 

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This is great news

im ignoring the haters on this one because in twenty years time they’ll be the ones saying nobody was against a club legend wholst he was at our club

same as those who deny booing Sheridan in his last few games or Hirst or Nigel Pearson etc efc

If anyone can show me a single second of Lee Bullens time at Wednesday when he’s not given 100% then I’m alll ears

And you wont

Because you cant

put away the petty hates and just be positive 

Bullen is a genuine success story for SWFC overall

Anybody who doubts whether he should stay should watch the press conference after the Burton game and then decide the bloke was almost in tears 

• Thanks 1