Doom Howson and the star

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Still waiting for you to show me the bits Howson copied and pasted and claimed as his own?

No? 

Thought not.

I love Owlstalk but fact is Howson, Staton and Biggs were the first journalists to reveal the managers name. You won't like that but it's true.

Howson then staton then biggs

have a word with yourself

seriously

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

lol

They did though.

Re- Howson not writing stories. Just looked and he's wrote 5 Wednesday stories in the past 24 hours. Just doing his job.

Owstalk first with the news

Doom last

2 minutes ago, ramone said:

If there's something to be negative about, Howson and Holt are right on the case.

Howson has already started the negative spin. Literally, 1 minute after he was confirmed. Its boring

In what way? 

Calls it a risky appointment, which is truth. Goes onto say hopefully we get positive results and a bounce. Also the Q and A is quite encouraging. Where is the negative spin there?

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

In what way? 

Calls it a risky appointment, which is truth. Goes onto say hopefully we get positive results and a bounce. Also the Q and A is quite encouraging. Where is the negative spin there?

Dom

you have some copy to write don't you?

31 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I understand that people want Dom Howson and the star to get all the dirt on the club and publicise everything that is going on behind the scenes. But if they do that the club will quite simply turn around to them and give them absolutely nothing. Then they will be out of work.

Dom is a local reporter. He's serving a newspaper. He's not a hard hitting investigative journalist. I don't understand what people exactly want.

If you ask a fair question truthfully and lose your job through it... there's something terribly wrong.

FFS.

21 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

In what way? 

They're all at it Sally.

You just know if It was the other side of the city, James Shield would be writing articles that make the appointment look like the best thing since sliced bread. The kind of article that would galvanise the fans. We get Dom and Chris who just love to twist the knife. Already you're going to have some reading that article that will form a negative opinion on him immediately. They're both lobbers and I stopped following them months ago. 

And then Chris Holt has the audacity, after month of slating him and asking him if he'd consider resigning, to say how much he liked Carlos. Absolute shithouse of the highest order. 

8 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Still waiting for you to show me the bits Howson copied and pasted and claimed as his own?

No? 

Thought not.

I love Owlstalk but fact is Howson, Staton and Biggs were the first journalists to reveal the managers name. You won't like that but it's true.

So it wasn’t Nixon then?

lol

Only on owlstalk do people slate someone for stealing news after them.

Doms a good journo. What the f do you want him to do? Ignore it and post something made up.

Some of you need to get real. It's pathetic. 

Dom is always on social media engaging with fans. I don't understand what some of you want