BREAKING - Season Ticket refunds announced on official website

Guest Theboylangers
11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Absolutely perfectly turned fans against fans too

Or turned customers against customers. 

5 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

With all the s**t Chansiri ha sheen getting despite pumping millions in to the club, who could ever blame him for having a pop back?

People will drive him out then scream for an owner like him when we’re back in league one with no money. 

If you're going to be a football chairman you need a thick skin.

Allen was thin skinned, look how that turned out.

I’m fed up of being the reasonable one. Someone else can have a go, this is complete madness.

The bloke is responding to requests to supply refunds by offering refunds. He’s trying to keep people happy and on board.

Why does there need to be a battle? Where does that get us? We’ve seen with the Carlos situation that our Chairman will eventually lsten, but picking a fight with him on every subject can only be counter-productive.

Act reasonably, then expect a reasonable response. Simple really.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

With all the s**t Chansiri ha sheen getting despite pumping millions in to the club, who could ever blame him for having a pop back?

People will drive him out then scream for an owner like him when we’re back in league one with no money. 

Because as the boss and leader of the Club you have to show a level of decorum in dealing with people. 

4 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Driven off by a bit of criticism on here? He’s a big tough bloke running multi-million pound businesses. He’ll be tougher than that surely. 

Ive taken some reight slatings and I’ve devoted 50 years of mainly disappointment and heartache to Wednesday. It hasn’t driven me off. 

Guest Hillsborough Mole

What the Chairman also said in his Epilogue (and at our 150th Anniversary Donner) is that he is Head of the family - and he absolutely is.

What the head of a family would/should never promote is division in the family, and when division occurs he should never seek to widen that division - he should help facilitate the healing of that relationship.

Sadly the only real, tangible legacy so far of the Chansiri reign is fan v fan, on virtually every issue.

Ticket prices. Shirt prices. Shirt colour. Club badge. Future of manager. Hospitality pricing. ST refunds now.

Ive never seen more fan v fan fighting at away games than I have this season. The whole club seems toxic right now - and it needs pulling together - not driving apart.

I really fear for the whole future of our club tonight.

This all needs to stop, all of it ,  let’s get together as a fanbase without this minorty of losers asking for a refund and show the chairman how much we love our club 

2 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

There are some who’ve done nowt but moan for some time. DC is doing this because folk wanted it, imagine if he’d said No, you’ve paid your money and you aint having it back?

You're correct

But to publish this in the way the club has done at the time they've done it doesn't say to me that anything good is going to come in future months

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

This all needs to stop, all of it ,  let’s get together as a fanbase without this minorty of losers asking for a refund and show the chairman how much we love our club 

lol

Of course I’m assuming that was meant to be funny. 

3 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

I’m fed up of being the reasonable one. Someone else can have a go, this is complete madness.

The bloke is responding to requests to supply refunds by offering refunds. He’s trying to keep people happy and on board.

Why does there need to be a battle? Where does that get us? We’ve seen with the Carlos situation that our Chairman will eventually lsten, but picking a fight with him on every subject can only be counter-productive.

Act reasonably, then expect a reasonable response. Simple really.

Best post today .. well said.... 

47 minutes ago, ramone said:

Its a backhanded way of dismissing our supporters for customers. Everyone knows that football is an emotional attachment and I can't see anyone actually going through with this. 

A disgraceful act by him if you ask me. Was probably the first influence of our newly appointed CEO. 

I'm actually appalled at this

Absolutely right, as if he is picking a fight. A publicity stunt, knowing that very few, from a captive audience, would actually do it. Then when he needs to, he'll drop into the conversation how fans were loyal.

He clearly thinks it's his club now.

3 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

There are some who’ve done nowt but moan for some time. DC is doing this because folk wanted it, imagine if he’d said No, you’ve paid your money and you aint having it back?

No matter what he does he gets flak from certain angles. I’m an Owl for nigh on 50yrs and there is no way I would buy our club if I had the cash to do so

A few petulant fans ask for their money back in the heat of the moment and he uses this to advertise a refund to all fans on the official website *with hidden conditions. 

3 minutes ago, steveger said:

100% This^^ Some of our fans seem to be keen on self destruction 

I'm afraid this looks like a reason to question fans loyalty and as a result cut back his own commitment, as he alluded to in his last rant at the fans.

2 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

I really fear for the whole future of our club tonight.

I'm not in a good frame of mind (a good friend is pretty ill), so apologies in advance, however... I genuinely think we'll get relegated this season. Performances on the pitch, injuries, bad decisions upon bad decisions, contradictory statements vs behaviour, the new CEO appointment and now an owner that just seems to be losing it big time. We're not up for the scrap like everyone else around us either. Think our number is up already and I don't see anything that will turn it around.

2 minutes ago, Craig7484 said:

Be more happy if he just gave a big discount next season to this years season ticket holders.  

My two boys already want to renew their tickets.  

My 9&10 years old they have just fellen in love with the club.  

Agree, best thing he could do now is a sorry for this year but let's move forward together super early bird discount, perhaps on same terms as the previous 3year deal equivalent