We deserve to know What's going on

Part in answer to your question, we had the committee during season 1 making a lot of Carlos and chansiris decisions for them. Stopping all these silly mistakes like the kit and many signings that worked well and we looked a solid ship with a clear forward focus . Now my question is when we dissolved the committee did we bring doyen in before or after?? 

As since then the signings have been poor and so has the football? Is Carlos used to just going out and organising training now he's been piled a load of other stuff on him he's not used to having so do and drowning becouse he isn't capable of being an old school deal with most of the day to day running and Management especially as DC spends half of his time away.  I'm not making excuses for him as I said I just don't think he's capable enough at this level just a thought of why we're in. Such a mess? 

3 hours ago, jfr142 said:

Was looking a Carlos picture on the bbc site. Really What a great guy with superb integrity.

Blinding football season 1 and impecable manners  to the end.

Ok he's the coach but really such a decline and turnaround down to one mans  thinking??? Surely not.

Something tells me his sad demise has other roots than just his ability. He will now leave in the near future with his reputation tarnished and not the fond memories he deserves.

I for one want to know What the hell is going on at our club to allow such a situation to develope and fester. 

Something ain't right.

F751CF3E-1268-4CE7-ABDF-71ABE7AFC6F6.gif.18c912ab439367f8e0877248a70ef830.gif

• Haha 6

Carlos talks a lot but actually says nothing.

Great coach? glad he didn't train me, he hasn't a clue. 1st season Steve Bruce showed how good he was at Wembley, last season didn't even have penalty takers ready against Huddersfield, this season cant have done much coaching as they are getting the basics wrong.

5 hours ago, jfr142 said:

Was looking a Carlos picture on the bbc site. Really What a great guy with superb integrity.

Blinding football season 1 and impecable manners  to the end.

Ok he's the coach but really such a decline and turnaround down to one mans  thinking??? Surely not.

Something tells me his sad demise has other roots than just his ability. He will now leave in the near future with his reputation tarnished and not the fond memories he deserves.

I for one want to know What the hell is going on at our club to allow such a situation to develope and fester. 

Something ain't right.

I suspect certain players think they can run the team and get the Manager sacked. 

For all I complain about the style of play i can't believe any manager asks the team to play at the pace they play at. 

Mere speculation. We'll never know. 

Have emailed club today asking for them to reimburse my £6.99 which I forked out to watch the Norwich debacle. Think I’ve got a valid claim under the Trades Descriptions Act as it was billed as a football match. Whilst venting my spleen fully I brought up several of their other failings as regards the paying public, strangely I have yet to receive a reply or even an acknowledgement of the message...this is the second time I’ve been ignored. Frankly, I’m outraged. In fact I’m just popping out ...to collect my toys from the nursery floor! :carlosswfc:

3 hours ago, 9CFT said:

Carlos talks a lot but actually says nothing.

Great coach? glad he didn't train me, he hasn't a clue. 1st season Steve Bruce showed how good he was at Wembley, last season didn't even have penalty takers ready against Huddersfield, this season cant have done much coaching as they are getting the basics wrong.

carlos showed steve bruce how good he was at villa park last month .....hull beat us because they played better  than us just as we beat villa because we played better .do you honestly think that everytime a side gets beat it's because the one coach as outwitted another .if you do then carlos outwitted wagner & benitez 4 out 4 last season .....I personally think it's because we played better  than them on the day but if as you say it's because his tactics were too much for them then it's certainly a feather in  his cap . 

I will always love him for that 15/16 season.

It was my first full season back in Sheffield in five years, and very nearly an absolute dream season to be home for. The football on show at times was great. I remember when we tonked Birmingham on Boxing Day. We looked frightening going forward. The convincing win over Arsenal, Cardiff, the Brighton home leg etc. Some top stuff. 

Being only a kid if our early 90s heyday it was probably the most enjoyable season in terms of what was on show. The 'Mind The Gap' season probably won't be surpassed in terms of drama. 

It is such a shame what has happened. He has now I think completely lost any feeling of good will from a high % of the fans. He should have done the right thing and quietly walked in the summer perhaps acknowledging that after a huge opportunity last season it probably wasn't meant to be. 

To be fair to Carlos, he was caught between two stools.

The fans (and Chancer) wanted an attractive brand of football, but you've got to spend an awful lot of money to get promoted that way.

For a club of our resources, it's more practical to do it pragmatically, as 'Boro did under Karanka.

The snag is that we didn't bring in the personnel to play that way.

14 hours ago, owlsdreamer said:

Defending Coco even at this late stage.

Saddo.

The problem is that the way we played both last season and this isn't Coco's natural way of playing.

Had he the choice - and were our opponents to allow it - he'd play as we did in our first season, but he rightly believes that we're not good/rich enough to do it like that.

The problem is that we don't have the resources to buy the all-round quality needed to go up that way.

Take Bannan, a great player but too small. Were he six inches taller and three stones heavier then it would be fine - but were he physically more imposing he probably wouldn't be at this level in the first place.

Newcastle could do it attractively, but they were an ex-PL outfit with all that parachute cash.

Unfortunately Coco isn't a natural pragmatist, like Karanka or Gray, and we don't really have the personnel to play that way, a  pragmatic way which is better suited to our resources.