We deserve to know What's going on

Was looking a Carlos picture on the bbc site. Really What a great guy with superb integrity.

Blinding football season 1 and impecable manners  to the end.

Ok he's the coach but really such a decline and turnaround down to one mans  thinking??? Surely not.

Something tells me his sad demise has other roots than just his ability. He will now leave in the near future with his reputation tarnished and not the fond memories he deserves.

I for one want to know What the hell is going on at our club to allow such a situation to develope and fester. 

Something ain't right.

5 minutes ago, jfr142 said:

Was looking a Carlos picture on the bbc site. Really What a great guy with superb integrity.

Ok he's the coach but really such a decline and turnaround down to one mans  thinking??? Surely not.

Something tells me his sad demise has other roots than just his ability. He will now leave in the near future with his reputation tarnished and not the fond memories he deserves.

I for one want to know What the hell is going on at our club to allow such a situation to develope and fester. 

Something ain't right.

Afternoon Carlos.

• Haha 9

49 minutes ago, jfr142 said:

Something ain't right.

download.png

56 minutes ago, jfr142 said:

Something ain't right.

Defending Coco even at this late stage.

Saddo.

1 hour ago, jfr142 said:

Something ain't right.

Doubt there's owt sinister or dramatic going on.

We were riding the crest of a wave in his first Season.

Chansiri's first full season, spending upper table size fees on players we'd never had had a chance of signing before.

Confidence was high, the crowd were enjoying it and the atmosphere was great.

Lot to be said for the effects of confidence and positivity. Makes a big difference to how quickly a player makes a decision and the type of decision they make.

Blunts have been benefiting from it this Season. Won't last forever.

The bubble has burst for us now. We have an unbalanced squad, too many average or bellow average players. Mixed in with a handful of top 10 type players. 

Fessi out is a big miss. 

Carlos is obviously feeling the pressure, that doesn't make for the best work environment I'm guessing. 

Not easy to turn things around once you've let control of things slip.

He'll either be replaced soon, or we might just bring in a player or 2 in January that gives us that spark back. 

Guest Copthorneowl
1 hour ago, jfr142 said:

Something ain't right.

Nice words mate and plenty in what you say.

However we now have to move on, Carlos has to go but I can't agree the club needs to wash its linen in public they should get on with finding a new man and tell us when they have ....not before imo.

2 hours ago, jfr142 said:

Something ain't right.

I know whats going.... on f*** all.

But it ought to be.

Sure Carlos is nice but he signed up to Doyen doing recruitment and that's helped kill him.

Also, the players take the wee wee because he's weak - Rhodes would n't tell Lambert to do one when refusingg to take a vital penalty (would have got a Glasgow kiss). Nor Big Aam , Pulis etc.

He's also had 3 years massive wages secure - most ever in his coaching career.

Plus he 'll leave with about £1 million in his pocket. Tax free.

Everyone, fans journalists, officials management at club know the season has not been great. tensions are bound to have risen and things will get more difficult, CC body language is clear indicator of this. You can be certain this will have been discussed at club but our Chairman is not the type to criticise his manger publicly in fact he will be supportive. The stage the club is at regarding CC is still not public and probably will not be until trigger pulled. If the club are being sensible they will know at what stage they will act, they will be looking at possible alternatives and look at mistakes made in CC appointment,they may have short list already, they may have one candidate in mind. They may have someone lined up before they act, Mandaric did this when he fired Megson.

It will be down to fans and journalists to look at situation and make a judgement where they are in process. They will not publish these details and should not do so anyone expecting detail such as this is asking for impossible, no self respecting business of any description would do this.

I want to speak to you about the integrity, about the players and the

movement. You see when I arrive at the club for the match at home and the opposites line up, I say to the players we go out we attack we press and we move the ball around then I go out to the pitch and I talk to the sky sports for 20, 30, 40 minutes about the opposites and my new training wear range. Well I find out then from my player who I will not mention his name, he say "boss Mr Chansiri come in to dressing room and change the formation and lineup" and I say "shut up Liam Palmer that cannot be true you need to take week off get your head right" but it it it's true we come out and all of sudden Almen Abdi is no here and some random guy I never hear his name called Daniel Jones or David or I not know his name but I say to you this is not my team I don't know these players I put 4 strikers on pitch but they not here anymore they on bench I don't understand. But I tell you now this is the truth.