SWFC Chairman

14 minutes ago, Watson said:

Positive posts get negged pretty quickly, especially if Rickygoo is around lol

If whoever @hirstys_achilles is - he’s a newbie spreading pro DC propaganda with an interesting turn of phrase - 

:stuwinky:

I would have cut his opinion more slack if he/she hadn’t talked about DC and our traditions.  I happen to disagree hugely with what the OP said in that regard hence the neg.

I don’t  like what DC has done with regard to some of the stuff in the background. I’ve thought I generally had to suck it up and get on with it - but I baulk when people laud him for respecting traditions when he has done nothing of the sort. I’m sure my raised eyebrows will have no impact at all. 

Positivity is good but sometimes misplaced. I’ve been optimistic about CC until yesterday.  Turns out I was wrong - c’est la vie. 

Lots of people comment DC won’t sack CC. I think he will. DC gave Stuart Gray money in his first January transfer window, it wasn’t big money but it was more than SG had available before. This made sense SG wasn’t DC’s man why should he trust him. SG wasted the money and went. CC was DC’s man thus has been given support. That luxury has now disappeared CC won’t get more money. His time is over.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Do we fall for that again?..Did Milan lose money?

They don't..They throw f.ookin' rice out as we scrabble about  and shout "Xbana"..They know what they are doing

Billionaires are not made out of philanthropic ideals, They are made out of hard nosed business practices.....

Once Milan couldn't take this club any further without makjing a loss...he binned and sold out..We settled for it, cos Wednesday were halfway back to where we thought we should be.

D C  bought us..and took a punt at the millions available in the Premier league...Its gone t *ts...

We were all aboard for the ride in hopes it would work out...

WE , as fans, now pay way over the odds for abject crap....and I will not accept the argument about how much Chansiri has put into the club, because its all f.ookin' relative to how much money you have..He's bloody loaded..we are not..

Golden Elephants on the South...A doped up Owl carries the badge...The stripes have gone and silent we stand for the extra minute cos the King of Thailand has gone the way of every other f.ooker....EVER!

I don't mind respecting the Chairmans wishes regarding his culture...but I fully expect him to take into account mine, bearing in mind the Institution he is in charge of.

.and I honestly don't think he has an earthly....

so whats your point. Is it you want to be chairman because money is relative you only have to put in 50 quid cus you not loaded. who the hell do you want as chairman who would buy this club. He the best we gonna get so back him until there a better option

Edited by hirstys_achilles
grammer

1 minute ago, Pale Rider said:

Lots of people comment DC won’t sack CC. I think he will. DC gave Stuart Gray money in his first January transfer window, it wasn’t big money but it was more than SG had available before. This made sense SG wasn’t DC’s man why should he trust him. SG wasted the money and went. CC was DC’s man thus has been given support. That luxury has now disappeared CC won’t get more money. His time is over.

a sensible comment at last thank u

1 minute ago, hirstys_achilles said:

so whats your point. Is it you want to chairman and because money is relative you only have to put 50 quid cus you not loaded. who the hell do you want as chairman who would buy this club. He the best we gonna get so back him until there a better option

If you are gonna ask what me point is....make f.ookin' sense...........

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

If whoever @hirstys_achilles is - he’s a newbie spreading pro DC propaganda with an interesting turn of phrase - 

:stuwinky:

I would have cut his opinion more slack if he/she hadn’t talked about DC and our traditions.  I happen to disagree hugely with what the OP said in that regard hence the neg.

I don’t  like what DC has done with regard to some of the stuff in the background. I’ve thought I generally had to suck it up and get on with it - but I baulk when people laud him for respecting traditions when he has done nothing of the sort. I’m sure my raised eyebrows will have no impact at all. 

Positivity is good but sometimes misplaced. I’ve been optimistic about CC until yesterday.  Turns out I was wrong - c’est la vie. 

C'est la vie indeed 

google, wikipedia its easy

Think thats gone right over ya head fella.

You know when you posted his businesses have ceo's ?

There are those that don't believe he has businesses of his own,not successful ones anyhoo (hence why,when people post that mr chairman is a successful business man in his own right,they question that) because he has the chansiri name,daddy takes care of him....................you dig ?

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

If you are gonna ask what me point is....make f.ookin' sense...........

it was a retrospective comment. i thought your point was what you was putting across in your post but that did make sense that you have not got a clue. Now your argument is my grammer could be improved. Poor DC I rely beginning to realise he has a totally impossible job. Unfortunately there are to many supporters who prefer to crticise than discuss a constructive opinion

2 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

it was a retrospective comment. i thought your point was what you was putting across in your post but that did make sense that you have not got a clue. Now your argument is my grammer could be improved. Poor DC I rely beginning to realise he has a totally impossible job. Unfortunately there are to many supporters who prefer to crticise than discuss a constructive opinion

Has your f.ookin' cat just walked across the keyboard?

• Haha 2

The guy comes from a totally different culture. So some of his behaviour, name on shirt, picture on seats may seem strange to you. It won’t to him. Again I say if results were better no one would care. Let’s tackle one problem at a time. We all know that’s Carlos, if DC walks we’re in the bobbar. 

1 minute ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Think thats gone right over ya head fella.

You know when you posted his businesses have ceo's ?

There are those that don't believe he has businesses of his own,not successful ones anyhoo (hence why,when people post that mr chairman is a successful business man in his own right,they question that) because he has the chansiri name,daddy takes care of him....................you dig ?

problem is no matter how many times this is genuinely questioned the true fans run off and neg someone else because they cant answer  

can almost read that in a thai accent  :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hirstys_achilles said:

CC is not being honest about Hirst. Without name dropping or putting people in the bobbar at hillsborough I know with 100% certainty that CC is not being honest about the situation

enlighten us all what you know then....just rename the characters to protect their identity to sooty, sweep and Mathew 

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

He has made mistakes. but seriously if you have a better candidate then tell me. If not then back the guy while he still willing to put his money in. If he carries on making the same mistakes you may have a point. But until we give him a proper chance nobody will know. I stand by my comment back the guy or tell me who can do a better job, otherwise the comments against him are only hurting swfc as a club. Why would any true supporter want that.

We’d never heard of him until he took over. There will be plenty of people who could do a better job than him. And plenty who would be worse too. 

Having said that if he learns from his mistakes, respects our traditions, gives us our stripes back and makes us less of a ticket price pariah I’ll cheer him rather than shrug my shoulders.

But my opinion is irrelevant and I’m not in the business of driving anyone out or booing. I haven’t once called for his head. What would be the point? We are his ego-trip/plaything/investment. What we aren’t is what this club is to most of us on here - a lifelong obsession/passion. 

14 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Seriously mate, that is like reading something in Chinese.

lol

• Haha 2

Guest Copthorneowl
2 hours ago, hirstys_achilles said:

As a Ex CC supporter the last 10 games of this season and the ridiculous George Hirst situation have shown that he is not the man for the job. Most fans now are at the same conclusion and agree. I feel I have to say that calling for the chairman out is way out of line at this time. Now is the time we will need him to make the right decision for the club.

So far DC has shown to be the type of chairman the club needs and we lucky to have him as our chairman. DC has made some difficult decisions and has put his own money into the club (a lot of money).

He really cares about SWFC and the fans, he has embraced our club, its traditions and being honest how hurt he is from fans criticism all goes to prove this.  This is a difficult time for DC and he will know now is the time for tough decisions.

He a brave man to stick with CC. If he does and things turn around (unlikely judging by this seasons performances) I will be the first to celebrate a fantastic decision. The easy option is to sack CC admit defeat for promotion this season and bring in a manager with a view to building a team in the last half of the season for a promotion push next season.

If by some miracle with a new manager we do turn things around quickly anything this season would then be just a bonus.

My point is keeping with CC is the hard option for DC at the mo, calling for DC head is out of order as he not got a crystal ball neither has any fan to see which is the right decision.

Backing our chairman is the best option for everyone at swfc for SUCCESS. Lets hope he makes the right decision. 

The chairman sadly has clearly taken some bad advice and made some inexperienced decisions over the three seasons. Personally I think he's been so wrong to charge the prices he has but perhaps that's down to him wanting to sell multiple year season tickets so he's perhaps got no room for manoeuvre through doing so.

Hes put millions in, improved the ground the playing staff and given us a team and club which we havnt seen for twenty plus years but it seems for a lot that's not nearly enough.  

Having stood by Carlos longer than most ...I now admit I was wrong and he should go now, the biggest worry I've got with DC is that he's failing to show leadership and decisive action when we urgently need it but as for calling him out alongside Carlos that's utter tosh imo. As I said earlier who the feck want to go back to playing Southend and bloody Stevenage ...seems some do.

I agree with you totally he shouldn't be getting this dogs abuse and can't for the life of me see what it can achieve who cares whether it's stripes or any other style..... Vincent Tan decided red. God knows what would happen on here.

sorry wrong chat . should have said. point taken. what would you prefer fans to do at next match. chant sack them all. how about trying to make things better at hillsborough by being positive with whats good and being constructive about what you dont like. The manager is the problem. The chairman can sort this. Back him to do the best for the club and he may well do it. Critisising him for his beliefs and disliking him for asking his extended family to join in with them as he has with the fans traditions (not enough according to you) 100 million pounds spent on our club. Updating dated badges and kit for a more modern marketable brand has obviously caused you a great amount of mistrust. I am glad he the chairman and not you