SWFC Chairman

9 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

I wonder what the DC haters had to say when we did have chairman who massively mismanaged SWFC (too many to mention)

9 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

I wonder what the DC haters had to say when we did have chairman who massively mismanaged SWFC (too many to mention)

Questioning motives or methodology doesn't necessarily make you a "hater". The worst possible scenario is going along with everything that is thrown at you without question. That is the dangerous option.

Edited by ChinaOwl

Whether I back him or not is of no relevance. He owns us lock, stock and barrel.

But again if you must know, a sceptic who wants him to sell to someone who genuinely does respect our traditions and has a feel for us as a football club rather than a canvas for his name and ego. 

9 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Questioning motives or methodology doesn't necessarily make you a "hater". The worst possible scenario is going along with everything that is thrown at you without question. That is the dangerous option.

It’s been like this since DC arrived. Amongst a certain band of fans criticising him makes you a target for the boo boys.

lol

1 hour ago, hirstys_achilles said:

As a Ex CC supporter the last 10 games of this season and the ridiculous George Hirst situation have shown that he is not the man for the job. Most fans now are at the same conclusion and agree. I feel I have to say that calling for the chairman out is way out of line at this time. Now is the time we will need him to make the right decision for the club.

So far DC has shown to be the type of chairman the club needs and we lucky to have him as our chairman. DC has made some difficult decisions and has put his own money into the club (a lot of money).

He really cares about SWFC and the fans, he has embraced our club, its traditions and being honest how hurt he is from fans criticism all goes to prove this.  This is a difficult time for DC and he will know now is the time for tough decisions.

He a brave man to stick with CC. If he does and things turn around (unlikely judging by this seasons performances) I will be the first to celebrate a fantastic decision. The easy option is to sack CC admit defeat for promotion this season and bring in a manager with a view to building a team in the last half of the season for a promotion push next season.

If by some miracle with a new manager we do turn things around quickly anything this season would then be just a bonus.

My point is keeping with CC is the hard option for DC at the mo, calling for DC head is out of order as he not got a crystal ball neither has any fan to see which is the right decision.

Backing our chairman is the best option for everyone at swfc for SUCCESS. Lets hope he makes the right decision. 

Hard to believe anyone could neg this

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

It’s been like this since DC arrived. Amongst a certain band of fans criticising him makes you a target for the boo boys.

lol

I know - some people can only measure things in pound signs.

It might be wise to revert to the old adage "There's no such thing as a free meal".

1 minute ago, dfoster said:

And this has been conclusively denied by the chairman

As I don't know the ins and outs of the Doyen relationship, I will take yours and his word on it. That doesn't mean people should accept everything thrown at them without question.

I think its painfully obvious Chansiri doesn't know what he's doing..I mean honestly?

No matter what camp you are in, Carlos in, Carlos out.....The bloody clubs a mess.

150 years..Lets pick a kit no f.ooker likes...have a badge that looks like  Betty Boop having an orgasm, hike the prices up and f.ookin' lose to United.

All these criteria ..to an Owls fan could have been written by Alfred f.ookin' Hitchcock..Its a total horror story.

I am , and always have been against Chansiris price hikes...I can see in some way where he is coming from, but if you are going to have fans pay these prices...

FOR THE SAKE OF FOOKERY!!!..get your side of the deal right..He hasn't.... has he...?

The advisors were in place...now gone..Roeder etc...Who is in place?..DOYEN?..tentacles probing every orifice of players, teams, coaches?..To the benefit of who?..We don't f.ookin' know ..do we?

The Golden Elephants on the South aren't working...Should they be switched on?..Dunno...

Its a mess .and lets be honest..Its been a mess for a while, ever since we lost to Hull...All the eggs in one basket.....OOPs..I dropped the basket....

We all went for it....it went t *ts....

I think Mr Chansiri should have a look at who surroundsa him, have a look at who's advising him...and ask himself in who's interests they are working...Cos if its in the interests of Sheffield Wednesday football club..?

They are f.ookin' up big time!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChinaOwl said:

Are we loaded with debt to Doyen? Some have suggested that they have funded transfers in terms of a loan with interest.

i not sure about doyen. The club was in trouble from debts. Now we are not. But the fact remains DC wants the best for swfc, he human and has and will make mistakes. Football is an expensive hobby and not for people wanting to make a quick buck. I sure he likes the family club brand. I can't believe I having to stick up for the guy. If it was me and I love wednesday and always have and spent all that money and still getting sceptic and hate from a minority of supporters even I would be tempted to walk away.