SWFC Chairman

As a Ex CC supporter the last 10 games of this season and the ridiculous George Hirst situation have shown that he is not the man for the job. Most fans now are at the same conclusion and agree. I feel I have to say that calling for the chairman out is way out of line at this time. Now is the time we will need him to make the right decision for the club.

So far DC has shown to be the type of chairman the club needs and we lucky to have him as our chairman. DC has made some difficult decisions and has put his own money into the club (a lot of money).

He really cares about SWFC and the fans, he has embraced our club, its traditions and being honest how hurt he is from fans criticism all goes to prove this.  This is a difficult time for DC and he will know now is the time for tough decisions.

He a brave man to stick with CC. If he does and things turn around (unlikely judging by this seasons performances) I will be the first to celebrate a fantastic decision. The easy option is to sack CC admit defeat for promotion this season and bring in a manager with a view to building a team in the last half of the season for a promotion push next season.

If by some miracle with a new manager we do turn things around quickly anything this season would then be just a bonus.

My point is keeping with CC is the hard option for DC at the mo, calling for DC head is out of order as he not got a crystal ball neither has any fan to see which is the right decision.

Backing our chairman is the best option for everyone at swfc for SUCCESS. Lets hope he makes the right decision. 

1 hour ago, hirstys_achilles said:

As a Ex CC supporter the last 10 games of this season and the ridiculous George Hirst situation have shown that he is not the man for the job. Most fans now are at the same conclusion and agree. I feel I have to say that calling for the chairman out is way out of line at this time. Now is the time we will need him to make the right decision for the club. So far DC has shown to be the type of chairman the club needs and we lucky to have him as our chairman. DC has made some difficult decisions and has put his own money into the club (a lot of money). He really cares about SWFC and the fans, he has embraced our club, its traditions and being honest how hurt he is from fans criticism all goes to prove this.  This is a difficult time for DC and he will know now is the time for tough decisions. He a brave man to stick with CC. If he does and things turn around (unlikely judging by this seasons performances) I will be the first to celebrate a fantastic decision. The easy option is to sack CC admit defeat for promotion this season and bring in a manager with a view to building a team in the last half of the season for a promotion push next season. If by some miracle with a new manager we do turn things around quickly anything this season would then be just a bonus. My point is keeping with CC is the hard option for DC at the mo, calling for DC head is out of order as he not got a crystal ball neither has any fan to see which is the right decision. Backing our chairman is the best option for everyone at swfc for SUCCESS. Lets hope he makes the right decision. 

CC claims the Hirst situation is "out of his orbit", the buck stops at the top

Why do we need a chairman who changes the strip, changes the badge, puts his name on the stand and couldn't get our kit manufactured?

1 minute ago, Geoffrey said:

Why do we need a chairman who changes the strip, changes the badge, puts his name on the stand and couldn't get our kit manufactured?

do you have someone lined up to replace him..

Chansiri will want his money back

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

CC is not being honest about Hirst. Without name dropping or putting people in the bobbar at hillsborough I know with 100% certainty that CC is not being honest about the situation

What an absolute load of poo this post is.....7 years ago we nearly went belly up....a think some fans won't be happy until we are back to them days. I wouldn't blame Chansiri if he walked away due to the bobbar he is subjected to by a moronic minority!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Andyowl77 said:

What an absolute load of poo this post is.....7 years ago we nearly went belly up....a think some fans won't be happy until we are back to them days. I wouldn't blame Chansiri if he walked away due to the bobbar he is subjected to by a moronic minority!!

same here ! well said

1 minute ago, hirstys_achilles said:

I wonder what the DC haters had to say when we did have chairman who massively mismanaged SWFC (too many to mention)

I’m not a hater - just a sceptic. But if you must know I boycotted Hillsborough for the first and only time when Allen was sueing fans. 

3 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

I wonder what the DC haters had to say when we did have chairman who massively mismanaged SWFC (too many to mention)

I'm confident that they are all getting together to buy him out and encouraging the rich businessmen of Sheffield to contribute or failing that just carp from the sidelines.  Let's guess which one of the two they will do.