SWFC Chairman

1 minute ago, hirstys_achilles said:

that is good coming from you. My point is back him or name a better candidate. your point is lets criticise the guy for putting in his money and trying to make swfc great or at least profitable for a sound future

lol

Ok, you've had your fun. You can't keep this up for much longer, surely.

26 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

it was a retrospective comment. i thought your point was what you was putting across in your post but that did make sense that you have not got a clue. Now your argument is my grammer could be improved. Poor DC I rely beginning to realise he has a totally impossible job. Unfortunately there are to many supporters who prefer to crticise than discuss a constructive opinion

Which ever member of staff at the club you are, presumably not one of the marketing department because the whole of Sheffield knows they would not be stupid enough to admit that in public.

What you are basically saying is until someone else comes along then the fans need to shut up, sit tight and support the chairman.

In the meantime my club goes down the swanny due to his apauling management of all aspects of the club, the law of averages says he has to get something right but no not a one.

He has balls up the kit, the ordering of the kit, the anniversary cekebrations, the cost of attending games, the merchandise, the relationships with both fans and local business both alienated with an insane pricing model.

So tell me and ever other fan who has had enough, what has DC done to warrant my unwavering support. Please because I honestly can think of nothing he has improved in over 3 years of running the club.

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Which ever member of staff at the club you are, presumably not one of the marketing department because the whole of Sheffield knows they would not be stupid enough to admit that in public.

What you are basically saying is until someone else comes along then the fans need to shut up, sit tight and support the chairman.

In the meantime my club goes down the swanny due to his apauling management of all aspects of the club, the law of averages says he has to get something right but no not a one.

He has balls up the kit, the ordering of the kit, the anniversary cekebrations, the cost of attending games, the merchandise, the relationships with both fans and local business both alienated with an insane pricing model.

So tell me and ever other fan who has had enough, what has DC done to warrant my unwavering support. Please because I honestly can think of nothing he has improved in over 3 years of running the club.

really ?? well that proves alot. championship football, 2 play off finishes, honestly ??

Edited by hirstys_achilles

Guest Copthorneowl
9 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

He isn’t getting dog’s abuse. If he did what Tan did he’d get what Tan got.

I think he’s had far less stick than you might expect after dumping a well loved kit and badge and charging ridiculous prices. It’s the evangelism that gets to me. Dave Richards was a hero once. DC invested in us for his own reasons and none of them were because he loves Sheffield or Wednesday. In my opinion of course.

Have a look on the  Carlos out Chansiri out thread I think you'll find he is.

4 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

that is good coming from you. My point is back him or name a better candidate. your point is lets criticise the guy for putting in his money and trying to make swfc great or at least profitable for a sound future

If he mends his ways he can have my 100% support. Until then he’ll cope with my harrumphing I’m sure. 

And I’d never heard of him before he came. It’s not my job to source a new buyer. It’s his if he’s had enough. 

Love it when "new" posters suddenly appear from outta nowhere, start rumours off, pretend to know stuff, then start calling everyone blades and telling people to F**k off to bumhole lane when the debate gets a bit tough.....

:ghoulguy:

Edited by steveger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, steveger said:

Love it when "new" posters suddenly appear from outta nowhere, start rumours off, pretend to know stuff, then start calling everyone blades and telling people to F**k off to bumhole lane when the debate gets a bit tough.....

:ghoulguy:

Usually protestants though...I did a survey lol

• Haha 5

Chansiri is getting a small amount of abuse from a small number of people.

The bulk of fans are thankful for what he initially did, or said he would do, but more and more are fed up with his decisions and the North Korean management style and spin.

Mandarin sold the club to him, if it wasn’t him, the likelihood is, based on all the deals done since, that someone else would have come in. He hasn’t saved us from oblivion.

2 hours ago, Geoffrey said:

CC claims the Hirst situation is "out of his orbit", the buck stops at the top

Why do we need a chairman who changes the strip, changes the badge, puts his name on the stand and couldn't get our kit manufactured?

Because the things you’ve listed are minor compared to the positives he has brought to the club, you know like stability, money, modernisation, a future. 

Although we nearly all agree that Carlos needs to go ASAP I applaud DC for not having sacked him so far, last thing we want is one of these mental owners who sack 6 managers a season. Also if DC’s side of the Hirst situation is the whole story then he’s done the right thing there as well. 

10 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

If I was Chansiri I'd sell up and have us go back to 25 quid a match, with no increase in attendance and struggling to pay 350k for a strongbow a striker.

That’s an expensive can of cider. I don’t even think Chansiri would try and get away with charging that. 

Guest Copthorneowl
14 minutes ago, Jaybeeowl said:

I care. I care alot. While ever there was a possibility of promotion I , like many others, bit my lip, held my tongue and stayed silent. Now, finally, it's clear that we are nothing but a huge tv away from being right back where we were three years ago. Only back then we didn't have a bunch of ageing has beens on the payroll who we are stuck with for the foreseeable. So , even if he does pull the trigger on CC we aren't in a great position tho challenge any time soon. Now tell my why the hell I should care if DC walks by which I think you mean sells. And another thing , we weren't playing Southend and Stevenage  when DC showed up. We were a mid table championship side like, you know, now. Well, like now but in stripes and a proper badge

Sorry mate but you're crediting me with what I havnt said. I've said nothing about him walking or selling. You've selectively quoted the one liner on the shirts .but none of the rest of my post..fair enough.

As for we weren't playing Southend etc. That's because MM had bought us if Chansiri clears off and we don't get a buyer my point remains valid.

The rest of your post mirrors everything I've said there's nothin for you to get upset about.  My point is don't overlook what he's given us which for the record is more than anyone in our long and illustrious history and having attended matches for a long long time I for one wouldn't want to be so ungrateful for his efforts thus far. We weren't exactly interviewing many other potential owners apart from one crook..

its ts all opinions isn't it.?

Edited by Copthorneowl