SWFC Chairman

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I think its painfully obvious Chansiri doesn't know what he's doing..I mean honestly?

No matter what camp you are in, Carlos in, Carlos out.....The bloody clubs a mess.

150 years..Lets pick a kit no f.ooker likes...have a badge that looks like  Betty Boop having an orgasm, hike the prices up and f.ookin' lose to United.

All these criteria ..to an Owls fan could have been written by Alfred f.ookin' Hitchcock..Its a total horror story.

I am , and always have been against Chansiris price hikes...I can see in some way where he is coming from, but if you are going to have fans pay these prices...

FOR THE SAKE OF FOOKERY!!!..get your side of the deal right..He hasn't.... has he...?

The advisors were in place...now gone..Roeder etc...Who is in place?..DOYEN?..tentacles probing every orifice of players, teams, coaches?..To the benefit of who?..We don't f.ookin' know ..do we?

The Golden Elephants on the South aren't working...Should they be switched on?..Dunno...

Its a mess .and lets be honest..Its been a mess for a while, ever since we lost to Hull...All the eggs in one basket.....OOPs..I dropped the basket....

We all went for it....it went t *ts....

I think Mr Chansiri should have a look at who surroundsa him, have a look at who's advising him...and ask himself in who's interests they are working...Cos if its in the interests of Sheffield Wednesday football club..?

They are f.ookin' up big time!

He has made mistakes. but seriously if you have a better candidate then tell me. If not then back the guy while he still willing to put his money in. If he carries on making the same mistakes you may have a point. But until we give him a proper chance nobody will know. I stand by my comment back the guy or tell me who can do a better job, otherwise the comments against him are only hurting swfc as a club. Why would any true supporter want that.

8 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

i not sure about doyen. The club was in trouble from debts. Now we are not. But the fact remains DC wants the best for swfc, he human and has and will make mistakes. Football is an expensive hobby and not for people wanting to make a quick buck. I sure he likes the family club brand. I can't believe I having to stick up for the guy. If it was me and I love wednesday and always have and spent all that money and still getting sceptic and hate from a minority of supporters even I would be tempted to walk away.

He human I will give you that. 

lol

3 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

He has made mistakes. but seriously if you have a better candidate then tell me. If not then back the guy while he still willing to put his money in. If he carries on making the same mistakes you may have a point. But until we give him a proper chance nobody will know. I stand by my comment back the guy or tell me who can do a better job, otherwise the comments against him are only hurting swfc as a club. Why would any true supporter want that.

Are you shagging him or just p!ssed?

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I think its painfully obvious Chansiri doesn't know what he's doing..I mean honestly?

No matter what camp you are in, Carlos in, Carlos out.....The bloody clubs a mess.

150 years..Lets pick a kit no f.ooker likes...have a badge that looks like  Betty Boop having an orgasm, hike the prices up and f.ookin' lose to United.

All these criteria ..to an Owls fan could have been written by Alfred f.ookin' Hitchcock..Its a total horror story.

I am , and always have been against Chansiris price hikes...I can see in some way where he is coming from, but if you are going to have fans pay these prices...

FOR THE SAKE OF FOOKERY!!!..get your side of the deal right..He hasn't.... has he...?

The advisors were in place...now gone..Roeder etc...Who is in place?..DOYEN?..tentacles probing every orifice of players, teams, coaches?..To the benefit of who?..We don't f.ookin' know ..do we?

The Golden Elephants on the South aren't working...Should they be switched on?..Dunno...

Its a mess .and lets be honest..Its been a mess for a while, ever since we lost to Hull...All the eggs in one basket.....OOPs..I dropped the basket....

We all went for it....it went t *ts....

I think Mr Chansiri should have a look at who surroundsa him, have a look at who's advising him...and ask himself in who's interests they are working...Cos if its in the interests of Sheffield Wednesday football club..?

They are f.ookin' up big time!

Hard to believe anyone could neg THIS!

2 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

does that mean you disagree with every other point against the misguided DC out minority apart from he not from mars ??

I understand that there are no other options, let alone better options, than Dejphon Chansiri but he is an investor. He did not take on the project based on some alteristic premise to help the fans. He made his investment with a view to making a return on capital. Therefore, when he does make mistakes, it is fair game that he should cop the criticism. If he cannot accept the criticism, then it would have been well advisable to steer clear of football investment.

Guest Copthorneowl

Four play off semi finals I enjoyed the anticipation and being at three out of the four ..and went to em all

Day out at Wembley great day crap result.

No longer in debt good attendances lot of hope (recently dashed) and admittedly poor on the pitch.

Yes let's hound an owner out...... one  who can be bothered to answer fans questions, stick millions in the pot despite admittedly charging fans too much.

FFS lets get back to playing Southend and Stevenage you couldn't make it up delusional.

41 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Was 30 to 40 million on debts that previous regimes had left us with ?

No. MM cleared those debts.

Yes DC put loads of money in but serious lack of thought behind it and very, very little business acumen.

Added to this giving club highest ticket prices in the league, taken away stripes a vital part of our identity and ridiculous 1867 Scheme.

Coming across as one big ego trip for him.

1 minute ago, ChinaOwl said:

I understand that there are no other options, let alone better options, than Dejphon Chansiri but he is an investor. He did not take on the project based on some alteristic premise to help the fans. He made his investment with a view to making a return on capital. Therefore, when he does make mistakes, it is fair game that he should cop the criticism. If he cannot accept the criticism, then it would have been well advisable to steer clear of football investment.

if its criticism thats constructive i sure he can take it. I want him to adapt and learn and improve not resign

4 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

i not sure about doyen. The club was in trouble from debts. Now we are not. But the fact remains DC wants the best for swfc, he human and has and will make mistakes. Football is an expensive hobby and not for people wanting to make a quick buck. I sure he likes the family club brand. I can't believe I having to stick up for the guy. If it was me and I love wednesday and always have and spent all that money and still getting sceptic and hate from a minority of supporters even I would be tempted to walk away.

Do we fall for that again?..Did Milan lose money?

They don't..They throw f.ookin' rice out as we scrabble about  and shout "Xbana"..They know what they are doing

Billionaires are not made out of philanthropic ideals, They are made out of hard nosed business practices.....

Once Milan couldn't take this club any further without makjing a loss...he binned and sold out..We settled for it, cos Wednesday were halfway back to where we thought we should be.

D C  bought us..and took a punt at the millions available in the Premier league...Its gone t *ts...

We were all aboard for the ride in hopes it would work out...

WE , as fans, now pay way over the odds for abject crap....and I will not accept the argument about how much Chansiri has put into the club, because its all f.ookin' relative to how much money you have..He's bloody loaded..we are not..

Golden Elephants on the South...A doped up Owl carries the badge...The stripes have gone and silent we stand for the extra minute cos the King of Thailand has gone the way of every other f.ooker....EVER!

I don't mind respecting the Chairmans wishes regarding his culture...but I fully expect him to take into account mine, bearing in mind the Institution he is in charge of.

.and I honestly don't think he has an earthly....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2