Does anyone really believe..

8 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Keep adjusting the tapits and timing with an oil and plugs change. Then in the New Year install our brand new V12 Turbo charged Merlin with Hutchinson Injectors and Forrestieri Afterburners. Then watch us go !

Very safety first today though  4-2-2-2  two too deep and two too wide dragged Hooper back to link. Right though that Butterfield had his sniff after his most recent performance. 

Your oil and plugs change don't affect your tappets and timing. Separate entities. Hutchinson wont make any difference.Too much wear and tear. Your engine management system (Carlos) is your issue.Rip it out and put a new one in.

11 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

Wasn't it CC that picked the team & tactics at Villa only 2 weeks ago? Our best win of the season, by some distance.  

Yes it was

He also picked the team and tactics away at Bolton twice

And the team and tactics that allowed United to put 4 past us on our own soil

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

It’s pointless debating , he won’t go anywhere . We all know this . It’s absaloute crackers he’s still in charge after two play off bottles and a mediocre start to this season. 

Just have to to deal with it until hes gone . I’ll be honest I’ve lost interest a lot this season. The boring negative tactics and underperforming, tied in with the general poor running of the club and extortionate ticket prices have put me off . Pick and choose games despite season ticket . couldn’t be bothered with rushing from work yesterday to watch , a couple of years ago I wouldn’t have entertained missing a match. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

It’s pointless debating , he won’t go anywhere . We all know this . It’s absaloute crackers he’s still in charge after two play off bottles and a mediocre start to this season. 

Just have to to deal with it until hes gone . I’ll be honest I’ve lost interest a lot this season. The boring negative tactics and underperforming, tied in with the general poor running of the club and extortionate ticket prices have put me off . Pick and choose games despite season ticket . couldn’t be bothered with rushing from work yesterday to watch , a couple of years ago I wouldn’t have entertained missing a match. 

This ^^^^^^^

I’m a season ticket holder too, I’ve missed the last 5 home games

I’ve run out of holiday entitlement

In the past I would have taken unpaid leave to be at yesterday’s game

But I lost faith in Carlos after Huddersfield

And at the moment I would rather go to work than watch the negative football on offer

I’ve even stopped listening to his interviews, it’s excuse after excuse

There is a reason Carlos has had so many clubs

He’s a one season wonder

15 hours ago, Owl999 said:

Carlos is the man to get Wednesday promoted ? I’m sorry but your completely delusional if you do .

If you had asked this question after Villa game far more would be saying yes he can. Just shows how fickle some of our fans are. 

I believe he can still do it. 

14 minutes ago, bradowl said:

If you had asked this question after Villa game far more would be saying yes he can. Just shows how fickle some of our fans are. 

I’ve got more chance of being an Astronaut

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Muffinman said:

Don't spoil their fun with a few astute, well made points. Its a rant fest masquerading as a cool analysis. Most could not analyse their own bobbar with their head stuck down the bowl. Though thinking about it, that's probably when they get their best ideas.

Are you happy with this seasons showing?

The guy is here to stay until he decides otherwise, unless DC has a fit of pique one day. Perhaps if he is spotted saying WTF when Westwood rolls it out to Loovens for the 28th time but perhaps more so when the numbers coming through the turnstile drop.

Hence no point in a Carlos out thread just a resignation from a lot of us that mid table in reality possibly flirtation with sixth spot if we are lucky is the culmination of our ambition. However we can't get excited about being in the playoffs either because we know that will be bottled in any event

2 years ago I was leaving the ground buzzing yesterday more just the zzzzzing. 

3 minutes ago, bradowl said:

I'll come back to this thread towards end of season to show you I'm right and your lot know nowt. 

Towards end of season?

So you think we will be promoted before the end of the season

That suggests you think we will make top two

Sorry mate, you need to stay off the juice

34 minutes ago, bradowl said:

From what I saw most fans on here were still doubting that Carlos is the man to get us promoted after the Villa game, but that if we put in more performances like that one then it’s going in the right direction.  Well yesterday was a step backwards to being a midtable performance - not a promotion candidate showing. 

Im not sure what’s fickle about witnessing another dull performance and being unimpressed about being 1 point off midtable and 12 points off the top two places, and it’s only November. How big would you like that gap to be before you feel like this season isn’t going so well? Genuine question because I’d like to ask Chansiri the same thing 

Edited by Southie_Owl

It's nothing short of criminal that a team, at home, with our calibre of players was incapable of at least hitting the target on one occasion. 

We're slow in our build up play, very predictable and probably easy to play against. Again, we're back to the no plan B.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, marshy said:

It's nothing short of criminal that a team, at home, with our calibre of players was incapable of at least hitting the target on one occasion. 

We're slow in our build up play, very predictable and probably easy to play against. Again, we're back to the no plan B.

Even Guardiola at Man City with all their great players realised last season that he needed more than just good possession players in the English football. You need pace, with the ability for counter attacking play. 

It it was painfully obvious to me, an idiot, to see during last season that the thing our side was missing at times was pace and counter attacking.  And so who do we sign in the summer?  Just George Boyd

Swansea had a similiar problem in this league under Portuguese Paulo Sousa where they were good in possession but a little pragmatic and dull. So they hired Brendan Rodgers, who brought in players like Sinclair and made them a more fast attacking team which got promotion 

Right now may be the most frustrated I have been being a wednesday fan as at least when we were skint there was a reason for dull or negative performances.