Has Anyone Else Written This Season Off Already

Because I know I have, in fact I wrote it off the minute I knew Carlos was staying on.

This season has been a farce to put it politely, there was such an opportunity to do so much good on and off the field and it's been turned in to a fecking joke. 

I'm seriously at a point where I can't be arsed to drag myself out of bed at 3 AM and watch the match and for the first time in years I won't be buying my children those bloody  hideous kits at a ridiculously inflated prices.

The negativity and toxicity can be felt all the way to New Zealand.

We will not be relegated but I guarantee you now, we will not promoted unless we have a change of manager and a less hands on approach from our chairman.

Edited by Blue and white
  • Thanks 1

No, not yet.

Like you, Carlos is finished for me. But I still have complete faith in the squad, in better hands.

If DC acts promptly we can easily go on a run that sees us make the play-offs, and if the new manager has balls and confidence to attack we would be a great bet to get promoted.

I was expecting top two this season

I wrote that off after the first 5 or 6 games

Unless we have a massive change of fortune, we’re looking at lower mid table

It happens, Brighton missed out on promotion, they then narrowly missed getting relegated, before failing again against us, then kicking on

We haven’t got anywhere near enough goal scorers in the team

If Hooper gets injured, we’re fecked

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Just now, Manila_Owl said:

Not just yet. Carlos can put a string of wins together. Its happened in the past, it can happen again.

This feels very different and there is something wrong at the club that we don't know about yet.

Even with Carlos in charge I would still expect better than is currently on offer.

15 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Because I know I have, in fact I wrote it off the minute I knew Carlos was staying on.

This season has been a farce to put it politely, there was such an opportunity to do so much good on and off the field and it's been turned in to a fecking joke. 

I'm seriously at a point where I can't be arsed to drag myself out of bed at 3 AM and watch the match and for the first time in years I won't be buying my children those bloody  hideous kits at a ridiculously inflated prices.

The negativity and toxicity can be felt all the way to New Zealand.

We will not be relegated but I guarantee you now, we will not promoted unless we have a change of manager and a less hands on approach from our chairman.

Is your post something to do with the following:

1: it's labour weekend 

2: it's bobbar weather 

i hear you though. I think this season should be for rebuilding now and sorting the clubs structure and recruitment out. We will be strong second half of season but won't make the play offs in my opinion 

1 minute ago, new zealand owl said:

Is your post something to do with the following:

1: it's labour weekend 

2: it's bobbar weather 

i hear you though. I think this season should be for rebuilding now and sorting the clubs structure and recruitment out. We will be strong second half of season but won't make the play offs in my opinion 

TBF it's cracking weather here.

9 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

This feels very different and there is something wrong at the club that we don't know about yet.

Even with Carlos in charge I would still expect better than is currently on offer.

what's wrong ?.......or if you don't know what do guess is wrong ?

You can't write a season off after 13 games, if you do that then you might as well not bother supporting a team. This is the problem at the moment, the fans are on the floor and the moor around the place is awful. The worst thing we as supporters can do is give up. It can be turned round but something needs to change and quickly.

1 minute ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

You can't write a season off after 13 games, if you do that then you might as well not bother supporting a team. This is the problem at the moment, the fans are on the floor and the moor around the place is awful. The worst thing we as supporters can do is give up. It can be turned round but something needs to change and quickly.

Fans/Supporters are turning up week in week out home and away though. Its not helping the bobbar on the pitch is it?

Just now, WayneTheOwl said:

Fans/Supporters are turning up week in week out home and away though. Its not helping the bobbar on the pitch is it?

That's the point though, how long will people keep going? Crowds will drop if we don't pick up quickly. The infighting will only get worse. When have we ever been successful with a split in the fans as it is now?

Guest RocketOwl

When people say we have the players I'm not so sure. 

Our defence is a worry. Only Westwood and Lees are probably good enough for a top 6 challenge. Hunt is ok. 

Hope we give Hutchinson some games there.

8 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

I don't know but I'm telling you now there is something seriously a miss and it will come to light in the fullness of time.

so you don't know , you cant hazard a guess .......but you think it's serious .