Chansiri and son

4 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Just bumped into them at derby station. 

Hand on heart I can honestly say he was as gutted as I was. 

And no 

I didn’t ask if he will be sacking Carlos. 

Did you ask him if he was "gutted" and did he understand the meaning of this? 

Alternatively, did you ask him in Thia lingo to confirm that actually was? 

Just now, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Selfie with him to put on here or this is clearly a lie!

Seeing as he’s slready caught his train and I’m still waiting I guess you’ll have to take my word for it 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

Why would someone with the wealth of chansiri go by train to somewhere 1 hour drive away? 

Quickest way. Would you prefer East Midlands airport, faffing around with check in, or sat in traffic for 2 hours?

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

Quickest way. Would you prefer East Midlands airport, faffing around with check in, or sat in traffic for 2 hours?

1 minute ago, crookesowl said:

Woooaaahhh! Easy fella. Just surprised CC would go by train to Derby! 

Bingo

we have a winner. 

7 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Seeing as he’s slready caught his train and I’m still waiting I guess you’ll have to take my word for it 

Bloke is a multi-millionaire who has made his fortunes emptying the seas. Hardly a candidate for the green virtues of a train ride, particularly when the chances of getting heckled by a mob of disappointed Owls fans. Been more believable if you had said you had picked him up from the hard shoulder of the M1 as his rickshaw had broken down. lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Bloke is a multi-millionaire who has made his fortunes emptying the seas. Hardly a candidate for the green virtues of a train ride, particularly when the chances of getting heckled by a mob of disappointed Owls fans. Been more believable if you had said you had picked him up from the hard shoulder of the M1 as his rickshaw had broken down. lol

Is he and has he?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

He's far more culpable for our decline than Carlos

I know, he's only given Carlos four transfer windows with a fortune to spend and not forced him to sell a single player, not to mention buying for him two of the most prolific strikers outside the Prem in Britain (Hooper and Rhodes).

Seriously, whatever you say about the running of the club, the fact that we are well into a second season of dour performances in which we struggle to score goals, refuse to pick any players with pace and only bother to attack for about 20 mins a game is unforgivable.

Off the pitch I'm as critical as anyone about DC- the prices, disorganisation and his attitude towards the club's traditions (stripes and badge) but come on, Chansiri isn't making us play dull, ineffective football, that's down to Carlos.

• Like 1