Carlos goes if we lose?

Guest RocketOwl

Guest Copthorneowl
2 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

Sorry mate but those who go to the games will have seen a clear change in Joao while attitude. He looks stronger, gives us pace we crave and you can tell he wants to impress. It's not just the united game where he took his goal incredibly well it's his cameo appearances away at Birmingham and Bolton where he looked twice the threat of we know who.

Hope so mate, either way I think he'll be on the bench and get every chance to show what he's got over the next few games.

(by the way I do go to games as well). Hope he can regain his early promise let's see.

25 minutes ago, horny owl said:

We're stuck with a manager who should have been fired a long time ago and I've now lost interest

The club doesn't feel like my Wednesday anymore so they can Phook off

If what you say is truly what you believe,don't forget to shut the door behind you.

Edited by BARMYARMY2010

18 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

So, say we bullet CC now, get a new Manager in (nobody knows who that will be because there’s no credible options out there) but let’s say for arguments sake that we get Pearson in, we go on a cracking run but ultimately finish 3rd, losing to Fulham (let’s say) in the P.O. Final, same rules apply then don’t they?  we should sack Pearson?  Repeat. Fade...

No credible options?  What have Allardyce, Pardew and Pearson all achieved which CC hasn’t?  Some act as if CC is the only man on the planet who can manage this club.. crackers.

No one knows what he successor will or won’t achieve so speculating is totally pointless. 

DC has shown to be loyal and generous so it’s unlikely he would sack the next manager if he got us to the PO Final.

CC stayed on ...

Edited by Earlsfieldowl

3 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

No credible options?  What have Allardyce, Pardew and Pearson all achieved which CC hasn’t?  Some act as if CC is the only man on the planet who can manage this club.. crackers.

It’s hard to know what you want ...through it would appear you are happy for us to stay in the Champ

CC won’t get us up - so why persist with a manger who isn’t going to get us where we want to be?

No one knows what he successor will or won’t achieve so speculating is totally pointless. 

DC has shown to be loyal and generous so why on earth would he sack the next man so quickly?

Can you guarantee that? 

7 hours ago, Finlux_Cup said:

OK, say we don’t lose tomorrow and embark we on the kind of run we have done over the past couple of seasons, a run which puts in the autos mix, will you still want him gone?

WelloffPeacefulAurochs-max-1mb.gif

Edited by Almat
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, RocketOwl said:

Quite a few threads on this.

For me Carlos goes if Joao doesn't start. We have absolutely no pace or mobility in attacking areas. We have Hooper and Bannan who can spot a run but no one making them. It's becoming very noticeable and if he ignores Joao for a further game it just shows he's become incompetent.

FFS

2 hours ago, Finlux_Cup said:

So, say we bullet CC now, get a new Manager in (nobody knows who that will be because there’s no credible options out there) but let’s say for arguments sake that we get Pearson in, we go on a cracking run but ultimately finish 3rd, losing to Fulham (let’s say) in the P.O. Final, same rules apply then don’t they?  we should sack Pearson?  Repeat. Fade...

Well not exactly, Carlos wasn't sacked after our playoff final defeat, he got another go at it. So in this hypothetical situation, Pearson would at least be given the next season to see what he could do.

2 hours ago, Finlux_Cup said:

i don't believe there are no credible options, there would be a queue of managers, in work and out, to manage these players.

I could take losing to Huddersfield if we had tried to play football, I could cope with CC if he tried to play football, but he doesn't, apart from the odd "Leeds" type performance, so sack Pearson for playing football and failing, no, Sack CC for not playing football and failing, definitely