Carlos goes if we lose?

Guest RocketOwl

Guest RocketOwl

Quite a few threads on this.

For me Carlos goes if Joao doesn't start. We have absolutely no pace or mobility in attacking areas. We have Hooper and Bannan who can spot a run but no one making them. It's becoming very noticeable and if he ignores Joao for a further game it just shows he's become incompetent.

16 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

For me Carlos goes if Joao doesn't start. We have absolutely no pace or mobility in attacking areas. We have Hooper and Bannan who can spot a run but no one making them. It's becoming very noticeable and if he ignores Joao for a further game it just shows he's become incompetent.

As you say , quite a few threads on this.

Why didn't you add to one of those rather than start another on exactly the same subject? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RocketOwl said:

I think its worth giving Joao a start, he has definately looked sharper this season and was unlucky not to score last week, Reach has been poor defending, bring Pudl back in, Hutch should start also, ok he scored the home goal last week and looked a bit rusty but we need him and Loovens too

Edited by debram
forgot to finish sentence

Guest wilyfox

Absofookin'lutely!

if he can't get a response from the players after recent results and performances, then his time is up. I wouldn't even accept a draw. Sounds harsh against decent opposition, but if he's serious about promotion then his boys have to go out there and get it done. The result needs to back up what he's saying. 

1 hour ago, RocketOwl said:

I'm gobsmacked that you aren't calling for JR to start, Rocket lol 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, wilyfox said:

Absofookin'lutely!

if he can't get a response from the players after recent results and performances, then his time is up. I wouldn't even accept a draw. Sounds harsh against decent opposition, but if he's serious about promotion then his boys have to go out there and get it done. The result needs to back up what he's saying. 

decent opposition who are below us 

Carlos isn't going anywhere, and nor should he.

We've played 12 games, and we're four points out of a playoff spot.  The world is not ending, despite what Owlstalk wind up merchants would have you believe.

I haven't seen Owlstalk this riled up over nothing since all the threads concerning the lack of, or the quality of the pies...

8 minutes ago, Indoor Owl said:

Carlos isn't going anywhere, and nor should he.

We've played 12 games, and we're four points out of a playoff spot.  The world is not ending, despite what Owlstalk wind up merchants would have you believe.

I haven't seen Owlstalk this riled up over nothing since all the threads concerning the lack of, or the quality of the pies...

Some fans talk absolute piffle at times, if we are top 6 by xmas the same fans will be saying CC is a genius, I cant understand why after 2 seasons reaching the playoffs, some of us cant give him a little time to put things right after a few admittedly bad results.

"He has no plan B"

"Rotates the squad too much"

"Only plays his favourites"

"The defence is the weak point"

"The midfield is too light weight"

"We should get rid of Bannan"

"We should get rid go Rhodes"

"Why have we paid that for Hooper"

"Its Carlos's fault George Hirst wont sign"

"we've no pace"

"we've no width"

"we've too many comb-overs"

The list is endless - really don't know why some fans bother going to the matches.

Having said all that we really do need to start ripping into teams and I really cant work out why we don't do that consistently, but I also think the management team have  afar better insight into "everythang" then we do.

2-0 win tomorrow to but a half grin on a few of the negative nigels lol