Just a rumour...

Guest Deleted member
1 minute ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I disagree. Of the fans I speak to, only one I know wants Carlos gone. The majority I know are firmly in the Carlos in camp

I know quite a few more than one.

But yes the majority I speak to are still happy to give Carlos their backing.

I think the majority of this stems from the result against Utd

Guest Copthorneowl
12 minutes ago, OxonOwl said:

You're forgetting the couple of dozen here on OT too.

Couple of dozen mate!  Don't know how many at Bolton but on Owlstalk there's about 5 or 6 of us standing Carlos's corner and the rest (99%) can't see the back of him quickly enough.

He will clearly now go due to fan unrest managers don't survive that in the short term never mind the medium time, and I genuinely think he's  bitterly disappointed at he breakdown in his relationship with fans who I might add he's made clear he absolutely loves...pity he couldn't get a bit more back at a difficult time a lot of fans blaming him for the fact both referees and our players have been poor and the latter is nowt to do with his instructions he never said miss tap ins lads.

Like others I do feel he should get till Christmas.  I also feel it 'may' put us back as others have said changing managers isn't always positive ..although I admit it can be.

I for one am genuinely undecided as to what is best for the club right now, however if we are still struggling in Dec we need a change for the Jan transfer window.

I'm still hoping like mad that Carlos can turn this fiasco around.

I'm glad I've only invested 35 years and not millions of pounds

Guest Copthorneowl
2 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

What's the current rumour status? 

Now there speaks a man bored with the endless rhetoric and is saying ffs lets get on with it where's the announcement!

Understandable.

Guest Grez Bez
12 minutes ago, Ian_D said:

All the SWFC fans I talk to want him gone. But then again I only talk to one,  and he's my brother

Is he heavy?

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

No change Wily, still absolute ballacks.

lol

Michael ballacks? So, you too have gotten wind of his medical... A little on the senior side, but could still do a job at this level. 

30 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Not sure whether you mean what you've put or whether you mean people are undecided.

I mean the fan base are split ie you can say let's replace Carlos with x and they will say no thanks i will stick with Carlos.

One thing fans are agreed on is things are not going well at the mo, however you get some fans moaning that its as bad as the Irvine days, which obviously is rubbish.

We are in a far better position than for years, i just hope DC takes a measured approach and really think he should appoint a Chief Executive with experience of managing football clybs.