Just a rumour...

3 minutes ago, ElsecarOwl said:

Not a bit like Big Sam.......

14 oct
30 jul
WOW used to the big time.....12,000 capacity stadium.... seriously hope it's a wind up......

5 minutes ago, Ronseal said:

Why do you want cc to stay?? Do you go to the games?

I do. ST since the 90's, majority of the away games, work permitting. I just think he's the right man, granted we're not playing how we should, but we're not a million miles away. I've seen so much sh!t in my time watching Wednesday and I know chopping and changing managers does not work. Carlos suits our club, a litte tweak is all we need.

The possible replacemnets make me shudder. One of em mentioned, that big nosed tvvat Mrs Doubtfire makes my blood boil. If he steps foot inside Hillsborough as our manager I will not enter it again until he's gone.

14 oct
30 jul
obviously used to the big time and a 12,000 capacity to boot..............heaven help us........

7 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I do. ST since the 90's, majority of the away games, work permitting. I just think he's the right man, granted we're not playing how we should, but we're not a million miles away. I've seen so much sh!t in my time watching Wednesday and I know chopping and changing managers does not work. Carlos suits our club, a litte tweak is all we need.

The possible replacemnets make me shudder. One of em mentioned, that big nosed tvvat Mrs Doubtfire makes my blood boil. If he steps foot inside Hillsborough as our manager I will not enter it again until he's gone.

Since when is sacking a manager in his third season at the club 'chopping and changing'?  He's the 2nd longest serving manager in the championship.

Just now, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Got us in top 6 in his two seasons with us, I count that as success

Not having a go or anything but just interested to know what would be your breaking point to want Carlos gone? Lose the next 2/3/4?