Just a rumour...

3 minutes ago, Muffinman said:

Interesting lunch, two suits on next table, one a well known ex player/pundit other someone I feel I should know but don't. He says he's driven 7 hours to be here, should have flown. Doesn't expect anything to happen before January. Other one, ex weds, says fans are great, but expect too much and quick to turn. Other guy says been out of game a while but as anxious to get back. Both feel CC has impossible job satisfying fans unrealistic expectations. Interesting eavesdropping. Both think terrible job at moment.

Yeah we're to blame for not wanting to be humiliated by our neighbours at home and having a team that is the only one to lose to the worst team in the league(and twice). And for being 12th when the owner of the club said the aim is top two 

lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Muffinman said:

Interesting lunch, two suits on next table, one a well known ex player/pundit other someone I feel I should know but don't. He says he's driven 7 hours to be here, should have flown. Doesn't expect anything to happen before January. Other one, ex weds, says fans are great, but expect too much and quick to turn. Other guy says been out of game a while but as anxious to get back. Both feel CC has impossible job satisfying fans unrealistic expectations. Interesting eavesdropping. Both think terrible job at moment.

If it takes 7 hours to drive to Sheffield from anywhere in the UK he's not the man for us.

16 minutes ago, Muffinman said:

I used to have a car like his...

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Muffinman said:

Where was lunch ? What did you have ?

3 hours ago, canyoujust said:

Get thee sen to bank ,withdraw amount of cash and lump on Derby. We have seen nothing of this side away from home to suggest it has the fight or desire to save Carlos. 

I feel sorry for him as he seems a decent charasmatic guy but the initial 12-18 months have turned to turgid insipid football. 

Betting against your own club is low

5 hours ago, torryowl said:

I see most games one way or another and havnt noticed anyone not giving 100% ......care to name some names so I can keep an eye on them to see if i'm missing summat 

Do you really think they put in 100% effort against Preston, Pigs, Birmingham, Bolton etc 

1 hour ago, Muffinman said:

Think the club have made a rod for there own back with fans expectations with the ticket prices.

When you charge £40 to sit on the kop then its only natural that the fans will be very demanding.

1 hour ago, Muffinman said:

If true (probably isn't) my guess is the pundit is Prutton.. The other must be from over seas if they've driven 7 hours or from south coast.