Just a rumour...

Get thee sen to bank ,withdraw amount of cash and lump on Derby. We have seen nothing of this side away from home to suggest it has the fight or desire to save Carlos. 

I feel sorry for him as he seems a decent charasmatic guy but the initial 12-18 months have turned to turgid insipid football. 

Edited by canyoujust
  • Like 1

I mean we're 12th, not ideal but not in relegation danger yet, but the last two seasons has given us a taste of what being useful is actually like, I think with Carlos we have just got used to winning, when we don't win, we get pissed off.  A victim of his own success, this season has been poo by comparison.

3 minutes ago, BeverleyOwl74 said:

I mean we're 12th, not ideal but not in relegation danger yet, but the last two seasons has given us a taste of what being useful is actually like, I think with Carlos we have just got used to winning, when we don't win, we get pissed off.  A victim of his own success, this season has been poo by comparison.

What success is that. We are in the same league as when we took over.

Guest Deleted member
9 minutes ago, LiamAP22D said:

Really hope he's not given another 5 games. He's had his crack now, I think it's time to give someone else a go.

I'm in a box full of Derby supporters Saturday, really hoping it's not going to be embarrassing.

Don't go in the box if you can't take it

we've just as much chance of turning in a similar perfor,mance to what we did against Leeds.