Just a rumour...

9 hours ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

Have you got a screen shot of it?

Asking for a freind who has a strange username.  :duntmatter:

I have but it staes the board members name and theyve asked for it to be kept hush. I dont know if its true personally but i trust my family and its them who sent me the copied message.

3 minutes ago, JaddyOwl said:

Apparently there was an emergency meeting held between the board members and the message ive been shown was sent to one of my family members who knows this person well but the message stated to keep it from the media and that the board was sasked to keep a lid on it to be professional but im not professional haha. I dont know how true it is and I cant post the message because it clearly shows the persons name on it.

we will find out today one way or another

Who's on the board?

Do we have one ?

9 minutes ago, JaddyOwl said:

Apparently there was an emergency meeting held between the board members and the message ive been shown was sent to one of my family members who knows this person well but the message stated to keep it from the media and that the board was sasked to keep a lid on it to be professional but im not professional haha. I dont know how true it is and I cant post the message because it clearly shows the persons name on it.

we will find out today one way or another

We don't have a board!

sounds really accurate

3 hours ago, s6 owl said:

A shocker for morale amongst the players you mean? They have no excuses and you can't tell me they've been putting in 100% effort at all times so why does Carlos allow that to be acceptable? He lets them off lightly I'm pretty sure of it.

I see most games one way or another and havnt noticed anyone not giving 100% ......care to name some names so I can keep an eye on them to see if i'm missing summat 

Guest Deleted member
6 minutes ago, JaddyOwl said:

I have but it staes the board members name and theyve asked for it to be kept hush. I dont know if its true personally but i trust my family and its them who sent me the copied message.

This is bull

There is no board. John Redgate is the FD, and then theres Chansiri.

7 minutes ago, Grandad said:

A few hundred chanting Carlos Out away at Bolton should not constitute having 'lost the fans'

That is true.

However, anybody like you or me - that works and lives in Sheffield knows he has.

Like me, you'll speak to friends, you'll speak to work contacts, you'll have spoken to people on Saturday, you go on the forums.  It's fair to say that he has now clearly lost the majority - even if most weren't willing yet to be so callously vociferous as a 'few hundred' on Saturday.

Guest Deleted member
Just now, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

That is true.

However, anybody like you or me - that works and lives in Sheffield knows he has.

Like me, you'll speak to friends, you'll speak to work contacts, you'll have spoken to people on Saturday, you go on the forums.  It's fair to say that he has now clearly lost the majority - even if most weren't willing yet to be so callously vociferous as a 'few hundred' on Saturday.

That's true as well. I just hope he can be given 5 more games. 4 wins and we go again

3 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

That is true.

No people are split or undecided. 

14 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

That is true.

I disagree. Of the fans I speak to, only one I know wants Carlos gone. The majority I know are firmly in the Carlos in camp

• Thanks 1

Guest Deleted member
17 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

That is true.

Sadly I must concede this is also true.