Just a rumour...

1 minute ago, RichieB said:

Not having a go or anything but just interested to know what would be your breaking point to want Carlos gone? Lose the next 2/3/4? 

Maybe being out of reach at Christmas? To let him go now would be panic and create more unrest. The reason I suspect most on here are pant wetting is because the pigs are above us. That waint last, their history proves it time and time again.

1 minute ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

So that warrants what you said? I'm embarrassed to share a club with you 

F

1 minute ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

So that warrants what you said? I'm embarrassed to share a club with you 

Fair comment, emotions running high.......

5 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Maybe being out of reach at Christmas? To let him go now would be panic and create more unrest. The reason I suspect most on here are pant wetting is because the pigs are above us. That waint last, their history proves it time and time again.

What if we are out of reach at Christmas and the season is pretty much over barring an incredible run, would it not have been better to act sooner and try to save our season? 

Carlos is well into his 3rd year and this start to the season it totally unacceptable whichever way you look at it. 

Just now, RichieB said:

What if we are out of reach at Christmas and the season is pretty much over barring an incredible run, would it not have been better to act sooner and try to save our season? 

Carlos is well into his 3rd year and this start to the season it totally unacceptable whichever way you look at it. 

We're not out of reach yet, nowhere near it.

We're already EIGHT points behind United. 4 points off the playoffs and 10 points off top.  That means we have to win 3 games and draw one in the next four to be anywhere near the top by November.  I think Derby will beat us, but I could see a chance of us beating Millwall and Barnsley, but I'd want four points minimum out of those three games.

Then Villa, Bristol City, Ipswich and Reading,  Villa will be a hard game, Bristol City are exceeding expectations, Ipswich are doing similarly to us with only Reading below us.  

So you're looking at this potential scenario....

Derby L

Millwall D

Barnsley W

Villa L

Bristol C L

Ipswich D

Reading W

Is 8 points from 7 games enough to save CC's job assuming he hasn't gone already?

Edited by BeverleyOwl74

3 minutes ago, BeverleyOwl74 said:

We're already EIGHT points behind United. 4 points off the playoffs and 10 points off top.  That means we have to win 3 games and draw one in the next four to be anywhere near the top by November.  I think Derby will beat us, but I could see a chance of us beating Millwall and Barnsley, but I'd want four points minimum out of those three games.

Then Villa, Bristol City, Ipswich and Reading,  Villa will be a hard game, Bristol City are exceeding expectations, Ipswich are doing similarly to us with only Reading below us.  

So you're looking at this potential scenario....

Derby L

Millwall D

Barnsley W

Villa L

Bristol C L

Ipswich D

Reading W

Is 9 points from 7 games enough to save CC's job assuming he hasn't gone already?

Don't be daft, we're still challenging for top 2 you know. 

:picnic:garymegson

7 hours ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

Freind of a freind that works in a estate agent in sheffield said Paulo Di'Canio was looking in shop window and making enquiries earlier today.

Apparently he wants a house in a cul-de-sac but must be on the far right. 

• Haha 2