Not sure I'm looking forward to this

6 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Pi.ssed up bus driver will over egg the puddin in terms of his eagerness to do us, he rests players for a game over a week away, they lose, he'll send em out like rabid dogs, well play our usual measured game and do em, that means he's lost two games on the bounce because he took his eye off the ball!  

I'm optimistically thinking the same. Carlos knows how important this is for the fans, but he will be level headed. Wilder will let his personal emotions get in the way. The fans need to go mental, they players need to give it their all, but the head coach needs to be able to stay calm and follow the game. 

Not saying they have no chance of winning, they absolutely do. I just think there's more to this level of football than 'wanting it more.'

11 minutes ago, GY-owl.4 said:

Got a feeling the first goal is going to be really important.

if we get it the game could be quite comfortable for us as we pick them off. 

if they get it we could struggle IMO as they will cheat/scrap/waste time. 

If we get the first we'll be hanging on for an hour.

Just now, Costello 77 said:

If we get the first we'll be hanging on for an hour.

I agree that thats the norm and its my biggest frustration this last 2 seasons. 

but for this game, with the importance of it for both sides, i just have a feeling that they will go for the equaliser in a way they wouldnt vs anybody else, and if they lose their discipline against our quality we will pick them off.

10 hours ago, beloved_aunt said:

Derbies.  I hate losing them far more than I like winning them.

It was almost nice just having them in the league below us for five years so we could just look down on them.

Not sure I'm actually looking forward to playing them. 

Oh thank god! Thought this was going to be about colonoscopy when I read the title. 

• Haha 4