Not sure I'm looking forward to this

My Anxiety levels have breached, not excited in the slightest, the thought of losing is vile but IF we do manage to win then im sure that feeling in the pub afterwards while im sipping a nice cold pint will be perfect!

24 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

Recently we've won far more than we've lost. One defeat in 8 games I think. And this time we have a very good team whereas before we were basically, pants

Nailed on defeat then!!! lol

I have to admit though I hate derbies with a passion, I'm usually a bag of nerves on the build up to the match, EVERY time they attack and if we do win it's more a feeling of relief that it's over rather than happiness.

I much preferred it when they were a division below us.

1 minute ago, striker said:

Derbies are all about who wants it more, if Carlos sends us out prepared for just another league game, we will lose. 

Maybe but not always the case.

When Arsenal were winning titles every year they always used to paste Spurs even though it was clearly a bigger game for Spurs.  Likewise with Liverpool/Everton.

Surely the best position to be in is the team with the best players.  And that is certainly us.

I'm still nervous as hell though. 

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

Nailed on defeat then!!! lol

I have to admit though I hate derbies with a passion, I'm usually a bag of nerves on the build up to the match, EVERY time they attack and if we do win it's more a feeling of relief that it's over rather than happiness.

I much preferred it when they were a division below us.

Totally agree on the relief point.

As I said, losing them is much worse than winning them is good.

It'll probably be a draw.

30 minutes ago, beloved_aunt said:

Derbies.  I hate losing them far more than I like winning them.

It was almost nice just having them in the league below us for five years so we could just look down on them.

Not sure I'm actually looking forward to playing them. 

Come on then. Own up. Which player are you?

• Haha 1

We'll get hammered, we may have the better players by far but there is no way we have the players up for a scrap.  I don't see us matching their work rate and commitment either.

I don't live in Sheffield and amazed at the number of Wednesday (and Blades) who say they hate derbies (think they mean the build up and aftermath)
Course I understand given a Sheffielder might work alongside, live next door to or in same house as a rival!
So as an outsider, can't wait for Sunday...first Steel city Derby for me an both sons together
You mighty Wednesday!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beloved_aunt said:

Derbies.  I hate losing them far more than I like winning them.

It was almost nice just having them in the league below us for five years so we could just look down on them.

Not sure I'm actually looking forward to playing them. 

im a bit like that with betting lol

• Haha 1