Just got back

14 minutes ago, ramone said:

Not seen it posted anywhere... But finally, a first hand view of Milans underwater phone. 

Someone should have told him about the unfortunate angle he has it at though... 

Saw that video this morning the old mans aged a bit in the last few years, has a lot of excess leather, was interesting to hear from him

58 minutes ago, foxowl said:

Ouch, I thought with his love of the club he would have come. He could have put the George stuff aside for the night..

What makes you think he has a love for the club or ever had a love for the club 

Just now, owls maniac said:

Oh give over. Absurd comment. 

Really

If you get the chance to speak to him directly about it when hes not in a Wednesday do or at the ground and you will get his honest opinion 

I can also understand why he didn't go last night, he was in a total no win situation, as we all know when he would have been in the meet and greet every single person would have asked him what is happening with George.

Whats he suppose to say "actually Wednesday aren't offering enough money"? or "I don't want him to have the same regrets I did" or what ever other theory you've heard  

9 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

I can also understand why he didn't go last night, he was in a total no win situation, as we all know when he would have been in the meet and greet every single person would have asked him what is happening with George.

Whats he suppose to say "actually Wednesday aren't offering enough money"? or "I don't want him to have the same regrets I did" or what ever other theory you've heard  

Agree. All the speculation (probably by the same people slating him for not going) prevents him from being able to go.

Just now, Lees Tom Cat said:

Agree. All the speculation (probably by the same people slating him for not going) prevents him from being able to go.

you know every single question would have been about George or why hes no longer involved at swfc, it would have been very awkward for all involved, probably the better decision not to go

9 hours ago, PARKOWL said:

you know every single question would have been about George or why hes no longer involved at swfc, it would have been very awkward for all involved, probably the better decision not to go

Wouldn't have been that difficult just to reply with 'don't want to talk about that tonight, no the right time'.