Just got back

From tonight's anniversary dinner. 

Full praise to the club, I can't begin to imagine how much planning went into tonight but it was totally seamless (apart from a slightly tipsy Shez lol). Mark Clemmit from the BBC was also an excellent host and kept the evening moving along well. 

When they get some of the '91 boys up you're reminded of what characters they all were. Big Ron almost stole the show with his "only two clubs in Sheffield- Wednesday and Josephine's" line. 

All in all a brilliant night to mark such an auspicious occasion. And as for the dream scene- unbelievably good. If we have one iota of business sense the shop will be full of these tomorrow, and then watch them fly off the shelf. Fantastic. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

15 minutes ago, GEE said:

Makes me even more proud to be an Owl, club has had a bit of stick recently but they've made a massive effort these last few days, that Dream Scene is immense, I bloody love this club!! 

Love how the artist explained how Andrew Wilson and Tommy Crawshaw are at the heart of it as the founding greats of the club. It's also packed full of symbolism and references to other players who didn't quite make the 15.

Can't believe how vivid it is, you can almost step into it. 

Edited by owls maniac

47 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

It's a massive painting of our former players of different eras.

I've done a bit of searching and the picture is pretty impressive. I'm guessing this is it?

21271147_10213721743616139_7593458823135

Doh,

Just spotted the other thread.

Edited by M Royds

5 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Any nice birds on show 33? My man. 

Yes mate some lovely ladies there and some very voluptuous ones too.

When I went to look at the paintings and the two lasses who were helping sell them came over and amongst their smiles and pleasantries they asked "Which one would look good over your bed...?"

I soooooooo much wanted to come back with "Either or both of you...!" but my lad was stood with me.

:stuwinky:

Edited by 33
tyop
  • Haha 8