Sunderland Goal.

12 minutes ago, pameter said:

westwood fault  the same as the QPR goal 

While Westwood might have blocked the QPR goal on another occasion it would be wrong to blame him. In the build up Jones lost out in an aerial challenge, then Hunt, Lees & Loovens all failed in their attempts to get a table in.

1 minute ago, mogbad said:

While Westwood might have blocked the QPR goal on another occasion it would be wrong to blame him. In the build up Jones lost out in an aerial challenge, then Hunt, Lees & Loovens all failed in their attempts to get a table in.

Absolutely no ikea how to defend.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

In real time..from the Kop, it honestly looked like the ref didn't wave Hunt straight back on from the injury..So westwood dashed over to play right back!!!...f.ookin' ridiculous I know, but thats what it looked like...He did a similar thing 4 minutes later..So maybe he thought Hunt was injured again lol

F.ook knows actually

thats how i saw it lol

Guest Wonder Spaniel
1 hour ago, TaxiMark said:

This is why that rule is.a joke , not making excuses for Westwood either .

If a keeper gets injured does he have to wait to come on ?

Totally agree. Hunt should have been waved on immediately given the position of the throw in and Sunderlands possession at that moment. 

1 hour ago, mogbad said:

What were they planning to do with the table had they got it in?

1 hour ago, sonofbert2 said:

Westwood clanger.  He drops two or three every season and totally forgivable given how many he stops.

Let's not make daft excuses though.

Yep, he held his hands up, fair play, not much else you can say. Stupid thing to do though, leave the chip pan on and then suddenly realise 2 minutes into the game and rush off to turn it off.

bit off a pigs ear from start  to finish really ...a bit of blame due to  Cattermole for clattering hunt , hunt for going off injured , the ref for not getting hunt back on sooner , westwood for flying out of position and whoever who was on the line (reach I think) for not charging down the shot ...........

I agree, think both pudil and reach was on line in the end, both should of charged him, he had time to take a touch then smash it, and probably time to do a few kick ups as well. 

But they would of been in amungst the players if Westwood hadn't bolted out. 

Granted someone would of had to go out to the player Westwood did, probably lees. 

9 hours ago, OxOwl said:

Can anyone  actually  tell me what happened????.

I was fuming at the time and a bit of sleep hasn't helped much!

They had the throw in and Reach had 2 men (one being the goal scorer) on the far post. It was set up like this for 10-20 seconds. 

Reach saw it, guestered something quietly and stopped, instead of making sure we were set up right.

The bit that wound me up the most was that none of the 4? 5? 6? coaches on the bench did a thing!