Sunderland Goal.

Nobody picked up Hunt's position when he was off the pitch injured, waving to get back on.  They made a simple pass out wide to McGeady who was just in an acre of space.  Can't blame Westwood, he thought he could get it.

Who's responsibility should it have been?  Wallace?  Jones?  Ah well...one of those things.  I imagine someone will get a telling off and we'll hopefully not see it happen again, as it's cost us 2 points at home.

• Like 1

In real time..from the Kop, it honestly looked like the ref didn't wave Hunt straight back on from the injury..So westwood dashed over to play right back!!!...f.ookin' ridiculous I know, but thats what it looked like...He did a similar thing 4 minutes later..So maybe he thought Hunt was injured again lol

F.ook knows actually

• Haha 1

Why wasn't Hunt waved back on the pitch; they effectively exploited his position whilst off the pitch and the ref waited until they'd just about scored both waving him back on. When he went off a second time, he was waved straight back on the pitch.

I was surprise the players and crowd didn't make more of it, but everyone seemed in a daze.

9 minutes ago, Ballmeist said:

Can only think that Westwood's action were a result of him not trusting his defence. It was a wild, rash decision to come charging out.

No he was daft and got carried away for a moment.  He does it every now and then. It's happened before and will no doubt happen again.  He is human.