V. SETÚBAL EMPRESTA FREDERICO VENÂNCIO AO SHEFFIELD DE CARLOS CARVALHAL

10 hours ago, canadianowl said:

If we're spending any money on a new player I would hope they are better than Lees and Loovens. Enough of this adding more squad players nonsense!

Ideally yeah but it's probably the position where we do need to add more squad wise.

I'm also a bit worried about cm. Got to play either Hutch or lee and with them having problems injury wise I'd rather is spend money on a player like Hutch but with a bit of pace to carry the ball forward.

Edited by Eightace

3 hours ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

People love moaning?

My morning lob?

Or the player signing?

The first two are beyond dispute.

Vitoria have confirmed the player has signed. I'll send you a personal apology if it doesn't get confirmed our end.

Yea make sure you do aswell 

6 minutes ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

Admittedly not a world beating signing but it fills the gap at CB for now.

He might end up being w**k but at least he's a CB.

You could say "he might end up being amazing but I haven't seen him so I don't know" or you could say he might be w*nk but at least he's a CB.

Negativity for the sake of it.

Looks a reasonable signing.

Right age

Loan with option to buy.

Nothing lost if it doesn't work out.

Need to see him play before making judgement.

Still 2 weeks of transfer window left, time for some wheeling and dealing to get another defender in.

Carlos wanted 2 Lets see if he gets em.

12 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

You could say "he might end up being amazing but I haven't seen him so I don't know" or you could say he might be w*nk but at least he's a CB.

Negativity for the sake of it.

I could also say "he's w**k, never heard of him" and written the lad off before he's had chance to kick a ball.

...but I didn't.

You're an OT veteran, you should know there are a lot more negative posts than mine on this thread alone, never mind the rest of the forum! Chill out.

Thick fannies on here grumbling. Making the atmosphere amongst fans an unnecessary cess-pit of ignorant negativity at the moment. All flipping experts no doubt...

We track a very good centre half for a long while, a player who has interested a significant number of clubs both in Europe and at home. We look like we're pushing the deal through with a sensible loan to buy option, yet still some tools spout ill-thought comment.

Transfers going to kick off at every level before the window shuts across all leagues; yet our "in-house" experts in squad management, transfers, and scouting are slating us.

Twats.

Edited by F. Spiksley

13 hours ago, poite said:

No. I'd rather we just signed the right player. Signing just anyone isn't the answer. 

Yeah yeah I know, Carlos has probably got years of knowledge about this guy and he might be good. Hopefully he is.

But as I said, judging by previous Portuguese imports I'm not convinced 

Semedo not good enough?