Owlstalk history

Times have been far more seriously dire in the past and this is the biggest meltdown since Carlos got here.

In many ways it's all linked though.Years of misery then some real hope.You don't pass up the hope out of respect for past misery.

It's like having a rusting mini metro for decades then you finally get a rolls royce but your not allowed to drive it.If your going to get so close to where you want to be you might as well actually achieve it.

9 minutes ago, Sonny said:

All I can see is the usual phase of discontent where all the achievements of an unwanted manager are written off. All reason goes.

4th is better than 6th.

Not in this scenario it isn't.

Which would you say is the better outcome.

Finish 6th (nowhere near automatic) and reach the pay off final, with a chance of promotion.

Or

Finish 4th (Nowhere near automatic) and lose the semi final, thus failing sooner than the year before.

4 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Times have been far more seriously dire in the past and this is the biggest meltdown since Carlos got here.

In many ways it's all linked though.Years of misery then some real hope.You don't pass up the hope out of respect for past misery.

It's like having a rusting mini metro for decades then you finally get a rolls royce but your not allowed to drive it.If your going to get so close to where you want to be you might as well actually achieve it.

I'm not driving a mini metro. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

I don't think it's todays loss on it's own that's caused it but the whole closed season, lack of signings, lack of kits, lack of 3rd kit, lack of organisation etc etc

Owlstalk Shop

Guest kelliesleftnut
10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I don't think it's todays loss on it's own that's caused it but the whole closed season, lack of signings, lack of kits, lack of 3rd kit, lack of organisation etc etc

doubts started for me throughout last season but how we approached the play off games was the nail in the coffin

yes we went from 6th to 4th and yes theoretically that is an improvement, but finishing 4th could have seen us finishing 6th another season and vice versa. When you're that far away from automatic it's petty improvement, and automatic is where we need to be by now 

1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

yes we went from 6th to 4th and yes theoretically that is an improvement, but finishing 4th could have seen us finishing 6th another season and vice versa. When you're that far away from automatic it's petty improvement, and automatic is where we need to be by now 

:goalie:

Guest BULGARIA
7 hours ago, Dot said:

it is about one game

Its not about one game.

10 shots on target in 6 games

We have gone stale

When was the last time one of our midfielders played a through ball for one of our strikers ran on to and scored?

Fans are not daft, most realize something aint right, and if the majority of fans are frustrated i can bet yer bottom dollar the players are feeling it also.

I fear the players have had enough also.