Owlstalk history

27 minutes ago, Dot said:

how does that work?

we have finished higher with more points under Carlos each season

we are steadily going forward

FACT

A question then. 

We finish 6th, nowhere near automatic, and that equates to a play off place.

In that play off we reach the final but lose, thus staying in the league we started in at the beginning of the season.

Then we finish 4th, nowhere near automatic, and that equates to a play off place.

In that play off Semi Final we didn't even try to win the first leg, even though we have done the double over them that season without conceding a goal. 

Then we don't even set out to win the second leg at home, eventually losing and not even reaching the final of the play off's.

Thus staying in the league we started in at the beginning of the season.

Please explain to those fans that are asking the questions, where the actual progress is. 

2 minutes ago, MAL said:

A question then. 

In that play off we reach the final but lose, thus staying in the league we started in at the beginning of the season.

Then we finish 4th, nowhere near automatic, and that equates to a play off place.

In that play off Semi Final we didn't even try to win the first leg, even though we have done the double over them that season without conceding a goal. 

Then we don't even set out to win the second leg at home, eventually losing and not even reaching the final of the play off's.

Please explain to those fans that are asking the questions, where the actual progress is. 

I don't know how I can explain that finishing higher with more points is an improvement 

1 minute ago, MAL said:

A question then. 

Oooh oooh I know this.

6th to 4th.

What do I win?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Sonny said:

4th is definitely better than 9th you daft buggers. Plenty to criticise without being stupid.

But shirley you can see where they are coming from. 

What is the point in finishing anywhere in the playoffs if you are not going to try and win them.

1 minute ago, EXCALIBUR said:

you remember then !!!

No

I do remember you begging moderators to protect you  from comebacks from your bull that you post on pigs message boards

Funny that this thread has derailed. 

I don't understand what's not to understand about the reaction of today. 

The OP can't believe people are angry after that performance. 

By tomorrow most people will accept that 1 game in is scarily early to have our shoe laces taken off us. 

We damn well have to improve but hopefully have the right ingredients and the kick up the back side for this to happen. 

Just now, MAL said:

But shirley you can see where they are coming from. 

What is the point in finishing anywhere in the playoffs if you are not going to try and win them.

All I can see is the usual phase of discontent where all the achievements of an unwanted manager are written off. All reason goes.

4th is better than 6th.

13 minutes ago, EXCALIBUR said:

dont bother with him mate,the last time an owl confronted him he got face on and banned him.

And she seems like such a nice person - why else would she have so many friends?

Edited by rickygoo